• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Poundstone training to 2011 WSM

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
I wish we had a PL section...

 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
^ Nice!
I wish he wins it but the time he has lost because of his injuries and stuff... I dont know! He seems like a real nice guy and I wish him all the best!
 
P

power

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2007
Messages
333
Points
16
He inspires me to train harder.
 
Cork

Cork

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
470
Points
18
Everyone is working on injuries I'm sure. It'll be an even playing field.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Awesome, i like that chest thing he has when hes walking, i wouldn't mind using that.....
 
Cork

Cork

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
470
Points
18
What would that mimic? I don't get what it would help. I saw that and was wondering the use of it. There must be an event I can't think of.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
What would that mimic? I don't get what it would help. I saw that and was wondering the use of it. There must be an event I can't think of.

Strongman has many events where you carry stuff for distance.. I think that helps all of them.

maybe this one.

 
Cork

Cork

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
470
Points
18
The only reason I didn't think of it as a transfer over to a carry is because 3/4 of the battle with the carry is the need to hold a bear hug. I guess maybe it's some sort of implement to help the other 1/4 of just staying upright.
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Does anyone know the dates for the WSM contest?
 
Cork

Cork

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
470
Points
18
Does anyone know the dates for the WSM contest?

You can click on it to zoom in.

WSM-1.jpg
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Thanks... so for a change the weekend after Olympia wont be a dull one :)
 
Top