• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Powerbar Protein Plus Bars: 4 boxes for $50

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I put this together. It seems like a pretty good deal.

Powerbar Protein Plus Bars: 4 boxes for $50 (including shipping)

A Protein Plus bar is packed with 24 grams of high quality protein derived from Powerbar's proprietary TriSource protein blend. Each bar is low in fat and fortified with 100% of 10 essential vitamins, 7 key minerals and 5 amino acids (Leucine, Valine, Isoleucine, Glutamine, Methionine). Protein Plus has a soft and moist 'brownie-like' texture and is chocolate or yogurt coated. Its best used as a post-workout snack or a meal with water or a sport drink. Serving Size 2.8oz, CAL 290, CARB 38g, Protein 24g, Fat 5g. Each box contains 12 large bars.

- Choose your flavor and add four boxes to your cart: http://www.nashbar.com/profile.cfm?...oretype=&estoreid=&pagename=Show All Products

- Fill out your order and delivery information.

- For 20% off, Use Promotion Code: JYTWTY

- Proceed to the next page and fill out your credit card info and place your order.

Done. Thats 48 Powerbars for $50.

Untitledrg7 1
Pwprp12nclfrontbh1 1

To get an idea of how much you're saving...

Bodybuilding.com: $92.95
Amazon.com: $76.64

Attachments

• untitledrg7-1.png
    untitledrg7-1.png
    3.5 KB · Views: 28
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
pretty good price for these.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
and it's funny because that website really has nothing to with supplements or fitness, it's a bicycle website. :keke:
Kinda like CompUSA selling kool-aid

:keke:

P

proteinguysx

Very good deal, I hope those bars are not expired...