• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Pre Contest Supplements

anaboliod

anaboliod

So I am two months out from my first competition ever and have just cut out all creatine supplaments, did my first cardio work out, and cut my cals to 3000-3500. I want to take a fat burner before the show and i've heard alot of good things about hydrycut, But i've i've been doing some resaerch and i think what i want to take are ripped tabs. It's an anbolic cutting product that also has similar effects as a prohormone. SO what do you think has anyone tried this before of done anymore research than i have?? I was told to take it going into the show but like i said i was wondering if anyone has more info or expirence with this product. I'm also taking scivation extend to help stay anabolic in my cutting process. So any feed back or expirence would be excellent..Thanks!

L

lorri_01

3000-3500 cals is alot to be having if your not at a weight of 220 n over id say but thats just me anyway, hot rox do a pretty good fat burner n lipo 6 do try of them

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i agree 3000 - 3500 is alot for 8 weeks out.
what did you cut it down from?

im also interested in what pre contest supplements are out there for trying
even a natural diuretics

anaboliod

anaboliod

yeah i've been keeping it closer to 3000 i cut down from 4000-4500 but i will try and cut out somemore! i just turned 20 still a youngin im at like 9%bf thou so i don't have too much more ill look into hot rox and lipo 6 thou thank you!

faiz

faiz

Natty Diuertics

Use Dandelion root+ otc natty diuertic ( mhp xpel works good or san tight or taraxtone)

a fat burner u can run right up to the show.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Natty Diuertics

Use Dandelion root+ otc natty diuertic ( mhp xpel works good or san tight or taraxtone)

a fat burner u can run right up to the show.

awesome
thanks mate:tiphat:

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ya my buddy used xpel and it seemed to work awesome for OTC product. Whats dandelion root for Faiz?

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lipo 6 blows IMO...never worked for me. Best thing still to take is ECA stack, cheap and effective. Hotrox i hear is pretty good but i've never tried it. Currently trying Hydroxycut hardcore ( week or so in) and so far havent noticed much of anything. Maybe alittle energy but nothing special.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^Dandelion root is used as a natty diuretic.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Can you guys give any recommended dosages