• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

President Bush - 19% Approval Ratings

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yep, your intelligence means nothing in comparison to your family.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bush was a C student and didn't even serve his time in the National Guard, I'd say that alone makes him a dumbass :49:

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"44% of Americans believe that the world is less than 10,000 years old."

This must be a bad joke from an overworked, underpayed statistics guy.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
'To those of you who received honors, awards and distinctions, I say, well done. And to the C students, I say, you, too, can be president of the United States.''

-George W. Bush, speaking to Yale graduates

Bush got into the schools he did and did okay because who his daddy was.

There are countless C student Dr.'s that save countless people's lives... If I remember correctly Bush had a higher GPA than Kerry. :e5dunno: But that is beside the point, grades do not say all about a person. You can be a bad test taker but be very intelligent and know your shit (me sometimes :hide:). Dont get me wrong, Bush has made many stupid comments and has made many bad decisions. I would blame that on who he surrounded himself with and appointed to positions that should not have been. He is turning things around now, but it is too little to late.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There are countless C student Dr.'s that save countless people's lives... If I remember correctly Bush had a higher GPA than Kerry. :e5dunno: But that is beside the point, grades do not say all about a person. You can be a bad test taker but be very intelligent and know your shit (me sometimes :hide:). Dont get me wrong, Bush has made many stupid comments and has made many bad decisions. I would blame that on who he surrounded himself with and appointed to positions that should not have been. He is turning things around now, but it is too little to late.

Fair enough, I agree with the first few sentences. But I don't see how you can say Bush is turning things around, he's just doing the exact same shit over and over as far as Iraq, spending, things like that. It's just that it probably couldn't have gotten any worse before. We're systemically desensitized to it now, that its basically no longer newsworthy when Bush's fuckups and spending happens.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fair enough, I agree with the first few sentences. But I don't see how you can say Bush is turning things around, he's just doing the exact same shit over and over as far as Iraq, spending, things like that. It's just that it probably couldn't have gotten any worse before. We're systemically desensitized to it now, that its basically no longer newsworthy when Bush's fuckups and spending happens.

True, you are most likely right. We no longer want to hear about all the fuckups.. its depressing :keke:

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As the majority of people believe.... Ignorance is bliss