• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Pro IFBB Zack Khan

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
Here is a new pic of king Zack Khan, Pro IFBB Bodybuilder at the Khan Classic 2015!
11666130 1119612521386205 7713621374068357146 n
 
Last edited by a moderator:
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
wow! Guess he gave it up?
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
I dunno but I don't see the point in having a John Doe Classic when the guy didn't win any major titles...Don't get me wrong, I like him but it's just nosense.
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
He was never good enough to win major titles anyway! He has to look for a spin-off career while he is young and can still confuse a few of his chances at Pro-IFBB careers.
 

Similar threads

MuscleMaverick
Replies
0
Views
44
MuscleMaverick
MuscleMaverick
NPCNewsOnline
Replies
0
Views
18
NPCNewsOnline
NPCNewsOnline
Top