• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Proof that the US government is retarded

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
http://abcnews.go.com/International/BusinessTravel/WireStory?id=4783682&page=1

There is a $5,000,000,000 plan in the works to build luxury hotels, a shopping center and even condos in Baghdad.

I guess the war is going so great that they can now focus on the important issue of where to build the malls and hotels. :uhoh2:

w859ub-1.jpg

In this undated image released by the U.S. military, planners envision an international village inside the U.S. embassy complex in the Green Zone in Baghdad, Iraq. The U.S. military is pushing a five-year, $5 billion development plan to dramatically transform Baghdad's Green Zone, the secured enclave where the American Embassy and the Iraqi government is based, The Associated Press has learned. Hotels, a shopping center, condos and a soccer stadium are all envisioned in the plan, which its creators call a "dream list" and its critics say is beyond the realm of possibility for a nation at war.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This will give the news more mall shootings to talk about

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:no: fuckin hell American government your soo fucking ass rooted and retarded its not funny

Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, you know, since the oil , poverty, homeless, and mortgage crisis have all been solved in this country I guess we can go ahead and build, oh, wait, none of that has happened yet - I truely fail to understand most things my government does anymore, I have almost given up trying.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, you know, since the oil , poverty, homeless, and mortgage crisis have all been solved in this country I guess we can go ahead and build, oh, wait, none of that has happened yet - I truely fail to understand most things my government does anymore, I have almost given up trying.
Which is why EVERYONE should be registered as independent and do their research before they vote. Uneducated voters are destroying America.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Are you fucking kidding me ? This shit is ABSURD. I really have no words for the unlimited amount of idiocy in this project.

Probably enough stupidity to perturb Earths trajectory and sink us into the fucking sun. And I know God wont care. He fucking lost us years ago.

Stupid, motherfucking, SHIT.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This will give the news more mall shootings to talk about

:bowroflarms:

Ah..... that's too funny. Seriously, I've almost given up on our government at this point. I love the US, (or at least what it used to stand for) and I'd love to see Ron Paul or Wayne Root elected president but........

Man. How wacked have things become? Like reading Brave New World. This stuff is just absurd.

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
got to give those "terrorists" someing to bomb... evil doing bad guys:gaygay:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I bet they'll have a hidden missile silo under the mall heh

I have to agree with Lifterdead
i love this country, yet now , present time. i have my doubts.
seems like we're going in ..reverse

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Guess we want to give them nicer targets to blow up... :uhoh2: