• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Proper Pull Ups

P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
:49:

 
Last edited by a moderator:
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
"Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! claps claps claps"

ahahha
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Uh-oh - the last "how not to do pull-ups" looks strangely familiar...

 
Last edited by a moderator:
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Some one put the boo's onto max's video and loop it over and over.
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Hahaha you guys are fucking harsh xD
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
lol at this thread and the reason behind it.
 
S

Scoular

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 26, 2006
Messages
306
Points
16
The first vid he is doing it properly. Please take heed Max, I kinda cringe when I see your vid.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Bahaha... I loved the audience!
 
B

Batmanx007

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2007
Messages
222
Points
16
Right or wrong form, he did an awful lot of reps
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
KCharger9

KCharger9

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2007
Messages
112
Points
16
Can someone embed max's video or give a link to it cause i havent seen it.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Another video Max should have watched...

I don't get this embedding trick.

Edit: WOOT! I embedded!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
647
Points
18
Can someone embed max's video or give a link to it cause i havent seen it.

:bowroflarms: Could have just told him it was Max in the video Rocky posted, lol.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
mgballa4life

mgballa4life

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2007
Messages
247
Points
16
:bowroflarms: Could have just told him it was Max in the video Rocky posted, lol.

hahahahaha good one

good find el freako :repped:

the second dude wasnt to exciting to watch but the dude with dreads did some sick stuff on those bars
 

Similar threads

Mind Pump TV
Replies
0
Views
30
Mind Pump TV
Mind Pump TV
Mind Pump TV
Replies
0
Views
18
Mind Pump TV
Mind Pump TV
Mind Pump TV
Replies
0
Views
65
Mind Pump TV
Mind Pump TV
Top