• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Pro's When They Were Young (photos)

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Kai
9rm8ev-1.jpg


Serge
2mrb60m-1.jpg
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
That side chest of Nubret in the last pic is amazing!!
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
phil heath first contest

2nd contest, later that year in 2003

one year later at the Mr. Colorado
 
Last edited by a moderator:
A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 15, 2006
Messages
765
Points
18
You can already see the potential in most of the pics from those guys
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
L

legionarius

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2009
Messages
78
Points
6
cool!!!!!!!!!!
:thumbsup2:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
you could just see from the beginning that phil was destined for glory. amazing muscle bellies and structure.
 
Z

Zoknat

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
554
Points
16
154001 treybrewermslJPG 1
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Z

Zoknat

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
554
Points
16
Coleman Number 57...

332unw3-1.jpg
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
His tri's looked crazy in his first show! Pro caliber!

I mean Phil Heath btw,


Brandon Curry was a topmodel for Muscle&Fitness before he git biiiiiiig
 
A

alper

Member
Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2007
Messages
21
Points
1
Brandon's head seems weird in his last two pictures with the red trunks.
 

Similar threads

Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
70
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
69
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
RockyBuilder
Replies
3
Views
203
crunchtime247
crunchtime247
Top