• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Push Day with Seth Feroce

Seth Feroce Feed

Seth Feroce Feed

Well-known member
Author
Joined
Aug 10, 2021
Messages
185
Points
8
Alright MFers!!

Push Day - Shoulders, Triceps and Chest

Here is this weeks Push Day. The exercises will vary each week. The Rep Ranges can vary each week. This is not a set in stone type of training for me. I am feeling this all out.
Trying some new styles and seeing what happens. I have to be open to the different styles of training and results from the work.
Put together workouts - DO THE WORK - See what happens.
Continue to learn.

And I am enjoying it all.

5-25-2021 Push Workout

Warm Up

Dumbbell Side Lateral Raises (Side Sides) - 4 x 8-12 - Last Set Drop Set Run the Rack Down, 65,55,45,35,25 go to failure each set

Viking Press - 4 x 8-12
Super Setted with
Rope Pressdowns - 4 x 12

Bent Over Rear Delt Raises - 4 x 12
SuperSetted with
V Bar Tricep Pressdowns - 4 x 8-12 (Push yourself, visualize the look you are going for!)

4. Incline Plate Loaded Chest Press - 4 x 8-10
Super Setted with
Dip Machine Single Arm Pressdowns - 3 x 10

5. Cable Crossovers - 4 x 12-15
Stretch and Squeeze each Rep

Remember if you cheat your workouts, you’re only cheating yourself.
Do the Work and reap the Benefits!!



Training Split

Day 1 - AM Cardio PM HIIT
Day 2 - AM Cardio - PM Push Day
Day 3 - AM Cardio - PM HIIT
Day 4 - No AM Cardio - PM Legs
Day 5 - AM Cardio - PM HIIT
Day 6 - AM Cardio - PM Pull Day
Day 7 - Full Rest Day

I also may take another day off during the week if I feel the need or get backed up with work.
If that happens I just move my days and start back up. No need to get stressed or worked up, just keep on training.

If I get backed up with work or the day gets away from me where I don’t have the time to train in the evenings, but I can hit the stepper or treadmill or outside walk or run for 30 - 40 minutes Ill do that instead of training or writing off training completely.
 

Similar threads

Seth Feroce Feed
Replies
0
Views
234
Seth Feroce Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
Replies
0
Views
1K
Seth Feroce Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
AlphaLifter
Replies
1
Views
61
talktomybiceps
talktomybiceps
MuscleMaverick
Replies
2
Views
94
Paulr_91
Paulr_91
Top