• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Push Day with Seth Feroce

Seth Feroce Feed

Seth Feroce Feed

Alright MFers!!

Push Day - Shoulders, Triceps and Chest

Here is this weeks Push Day. The exercises will vary each week. The Rep Ranges can vary each week. This is not a set in stone type of training for me. I am feeling this all out.
Trying some new styles and seeing what happens. I have to be open to the different styles of training and results from the work.
Put together workouts - DO THE WORK - See what happens.
Continue to learn.

And I am enjoying it all.

5-25-2021 Push Workout

Warm Up

Dumbbell Side Lateral Raises (Side Sides) - 4 x 8-12 - Last Set Drop Set Run the Rack Down, 65,55,45,35,25 go to failure each set

Viking Press - 4 x 8-12
Super Setted with
Rope Pressdowns - 4 x 12

Bent Over Rear Delt Raises - 4 x 12
SuperSetted with
V Bar Tricep Pressdowns - 4 x 8-12 (Push yourself, visualize the look you are going for!)

4. Incline Plate Loaded Chest Press - 4 x 8-10
Super Setted with
Dip Machine Single Arm Pressdowns - 3 x 10

5. Cable Crossovers - 4 x 12-15
Stretch and Squeeze each Rep

Remember if you cheat your workouts, you’re only cheating yourself.
Do the Work and reap the Benefits!!

Training Split

Day 1 - AM Cardio PM HIIT
Day 2 - AM Cardio - PM Push Day
Day 3 - AM Cardio - PM HIIT
Day 4 - No AM Cardio - PM Legs
Day 5 - AM Cardio - PM HIIT
Day 6 - AM Cardio - PM Pull Day
Day 7 - Full Rest Day

I also may take another day off during the week if I feel the need or get backed up with work.
If that happens I just move my days and start back up. No need to get stressed or worked up, just keep on training.

If I get backed up with work or the day gets away from me where I don’t have the time to train in the evenings, but I can hit the stepper or treadmill or outside walk or run for 30 - 40 minutes Ill do that instead of training or writing off training completely.