• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Push to ban topless and nude bathing in NSW beaches

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Fuck this, I'm not going home. Fucking christian conservative retards.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,24855305-421,00.html
TOPLESS bathing would be banned on mainstream beaches in NSW under a conservative push to reclaim the sand.

With women increasingly going au natural, conservative powerbrokers from all sides of State Parliament yesterday supported a ban on topless bathing.

Local councils currently don't fine or prohibit topless bathers as they do not regard bare breasts as nudity.

Liberal powerbroker David Clarke and Labor MP Paul Gibson yesterday vowed to support a Bill by Reverend Fred Nile that would ban nudity at popular beaches like Bondi, Manly and Coogee.

Support from both sides of Parliament increases the Bill's chance if it goes to a conscience vote.

"The law should be clear. It must say: 'Exposure of women's breasts on beaches will be prohibited'," Rev Nile said yesterday.

Councils have the power to fine people for bathing nude, but Waverley Mayor Sally Betts said yesterday topless was not nude: "Nude is when you've got no clothes on."

Police can fine people for indecent exposure if they get naked in public.

Labor MP Paul Gibson said topless women made people feel uncomfortable.

"If you're on the beach do you want somebody with big knockers next to you when you're there with the kids," he said.

English tourists Lisa Clarke and Laura Dawson, both 32, have sunbaked topless on almost every continent and along most of Australia's east coast. They were at Coogee Beach yesterday.

Ms Clarke said no one ever seemed to take any notice: "I don't see what the big deal is."

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think it's funny that as an infant you are exposed to private parts all the time (hell, one of 'em is your home for 9 months) and then, all of a sudden, when you're "older" it's a "bad thing" to see someone nude.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Labor MP Paul Gibson said topless women made people feel uncomfortable.
That's how I know Braaq is gay.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I think it's funny that as an infant you are exposed to private parts all the time (hell, one of 'em is your home for 9 months) and then, all of a sudden, when you're "older" it's a "bad thing" to see someone nude.
I don't mean to play devil's advocate here but the psychological and sexual transitions one undergoes throughout a good portion of their life changes the context of seeing such things greatly.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"If you're on the beach do you want somebody with big knockers next to you when you're there with the kids," he said.

Yes

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hahaha enjoy your retarded government*.

* = World

=(

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't mean to play devil's advocate here but the psychological and sexual transitions one undergoes throughout a good portion of their life changes the context of seeing such things greatly.

True. I do agree with covering up below the waist line but are boobs really that big of a problem? Should fat guys be required to wear a top to their swim suit when their on the beach?

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I remember that seeing topless chicks on the beach was one of the confusing little thrills of my life when I was 10 to 12. I don't want my sons denied that just cos the Reverend Fred "Fuckwit-pooper" Niles had a repressed childhood. Marilyn Manson needs to tour again so he has something else to distract him.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I remember that seeing topless chicks on the beach was one of the confusing little thrills of my life when I was 10 to 12. I don't want my sons denied that just cos the Reverend Fred "Fuckwit-pooper" Niles had a repressed childhood. Marilyn Manson needs to tour again so he has something else to distract him.

Its still a thrill walking down the beach and spotting topless chicks.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
True. I do agree with covering up below the waist line but are boobs really that big of a problem? Should fat guys be required to wear a top to their swim suit when their on the beach?
I see what you're saying but this is still two different things. If it were up to me, fat people wouldn't be allowed out of the house though. :gaygay: