• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Push50's Spring Cut

M4BTEAM

M4BTEAM

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
So today I hit biceps triceps abs and obliques. Good workout nothing crazy.
Meals are in check. There is always something that I can do to improve them and little by little I am.
So”Tsunami “ from M4B!!
This stuff is so smooth. I am running 1 ml/EOD and it does not matter where I pin. I have not had any PIP whether pinning in the quad, delt or glute. This stuff is awesome.
So here is a comparison of my beginning and current photo.
IMG 6206

Let me know what you guys think. Be kind! Remember this is only 20 days in.

That's what You call MAJOR change MM! only 20 days... I have seen many progresses but it's really positively shocking!

cheers
M4B

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sorry I haven’t logged in a while. Works been busy and I am just getting back in to cardio. Found out I have a torn labrum in my right hip and the doc wants me to have surgery. I told him it has to wait till winter when work slows down. Still pushing. Lifting still but limited some when pressure is in the hip. Started hitting legs lightly and working cardio back up. I’ll post updated pics in a week or 2. Must admit! I like the Tsunami. Doesn’t matter where I pin the is no PIP.
Have a great Memorial Day weekend brothers.

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pull downs:
Opened
Closed
Reverse Pulldowns:
Opened
Closed
Good mornings bar only

Stretching for hip and low back

Cardio- 30 minutes 3.5mph@8%

Have a great Memorial Day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Today I hit chest and triceps along with 30 minutes on the treadmill. Not where I want to be but holding my own all things considered. If I have my hip surgery this winter then next spring will be my greatest challenge.

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So this cut hasn’t been what I had hoped for. No fault of the gear. With a torn labrum I’ve been pretty lunettes in the cardio and working legs. But made some great progress. I really liked the Tsunami that I ran from M4B. It’s so smooth that it didn’t matter where I pinned there was never any pip and the results really speak for themself. Especially due to my current limitations.
So here are my beginning and final pics.

IMG 6656 IMG 6657 IMG 6658

M4BTEAM

M4BTEAM

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Sorry I haven’t logged in a while. Works been busy and I am just getting back in to cardio. Found out I have a torn labrum in my right hip and the doc wants me to have surgery. I told him it has to wait till winter when work slows down. Still pushing. Lifting still but limited some when pressure is in the hip. Started hitting legs lightly and working cardio back up. I’ll post updated pics in a week or 2. Must admit! I like the Tsunami. Doesn’t matter where I pin the is no PIP.
Have a great Memorial Day weekend brothers.

APEX Tsunami is a great Shiiit Bro. My favourite too, soo smooth and working more then well!

what's up?

cheers
M4B

- - - Updated - - -

So this cut hasn’t been what I had hoped for. No fault of the gear. With a torn labrum I’ve been pretty lunettes in the cardio and working legs. But made some great progress. I really liked the Tsunami that I ran from M4B. It’s so smooth that it didn’t matter where I pinned there was never any pip and the results really speak for themself. Especially due to my current limitations.
So here are my beginning and final pics.

IMG 6656 IMG 6657 IMG 6658

Brother if you ask me great job!! if you have ordinary work and typical family life always you have to compromise time on gym and diet versus ordinary day routine...

Hope you happy with what You did?

any plans for summer?

Thx for feedback about gear you have used!

M4B

www.M4B.is
m4bteam@katzmail.net

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Going to take it easy the rest of the summer and just try to maintain. I go in for cortisone shots on Wednesday to buy some time till my surgery in late October or November. Thinking I might try to pick up some hgh to run after surgery to aide with recovery.

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Awsome MB4TEAM u can't go wrong!!!

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Hanging in there I always vouch for u!! Whole shop g2g!!! PureGear line top notch gear!!!

Thanks will catch up with u soon and get some items and post on the great sponsor u are brother!!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff