• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Question? how much is Jay Cutler really weighing?!?!

D

demostenes

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 2, 2007
Messages
971
Points
38
Man, he looks bigger than Toney and Denniw Wolf... looks like he weighing 285 pounds....looks a character of "The Lord of the Rings". just a littler observation.. I don't think his legs smaller than before



 
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
a character of the "Lord of the rings" ? wat character? :hhj:

i say 260 lb
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
The max he could possibly be is 270.

Minimum around 255.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
jay looks good but not as good as in 06, dex looks waaay better than wolf
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
His frame and muscle 245lbs
His hands 7lbs
His chin 9lbs
His hair 2lbs
Whatever is in that wide waist 17lbs
All that skin/fat/water in his back ?lbs

The look on his face if he places 3rd tonight....priceless!!
 
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,644
Points
38
Jay actually looks better in these pics.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Because they are dark. :wutyousay:

An ugly woman can be hot until you turn on the electricity.

True, but the others looked better at these pics too
I would say he's 273-275lbs
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
B

Batmanx007

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2007
Messages
222
Points
16
Jay looks bigger than Wolf and the XMan because his waist is much wider than theirs
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
I think 255-260lbs is the weight Jay needs to come in with.
If he can keep his leg size or rather improve on them and slim down his upperbody to get a more streamlined look and by doing so slim down his waist he can win next year..I dont see a win for Jay if he keeps coming in at 270-275 or more though
 

Similar threads

MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
1K
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
Seth Feroce Feed
Replies
0
Views
15
Seth Feroce Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
Top