• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Question in Regards to Finigenx/Lmg clone vs Superdrol

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

for a pro-roid it work pretty darn well...but the real thing blows it out of the water

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
for a pro-roid it work pretty darn well...but the real thing blows it out of the water

Absolutely. But for me right now the SD wins out. Didn't you run M-Drol? How'd it go?

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

it was ok lots of water weight.....side were to harsh for me. but TEST is the shit!!!

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it was ok lots of water weight.....side were to harsh for me. but TEST is the shit!!!

Really? That's weird. Most places I see it's super dry. Test is definitely superior. I've got a good 2-3 more years of designers though

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ONE OF maybe.....the most NO!!!! ever heard of Halotestin or Anadrol????

Where are you getting real first generation Superdrol? The stuff they sell now is not the real Superdrol its a different compound. Superdrol is the red headed crappy brother of anadrol. I have taken the real deal a couple times and it works. New stuff, not so much.

Also if your 170 pounds and 6'2", you have other problems you need to figure out first. Diet, training, maybe under lying health problem with your thyroid. I personally don't believe that you can't gain weight with that many calories 7 days a week. You need to find out the problem before wasting your money on this.