• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

questions about un even muscles? lol

P

Pumpin

ok so my question/questions is after a while of lifting does ur muscles start to even it all up if u do the same work outs for the muscle groups?

P

Pumpin

if there un even that is lol the muscles of mine that are un even are my fore arms my biceps my triceps and my delts ive been trying to hit them really good so they even out but its taking a while..

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What do you mean? Do you mean that you have one side larger than the other? Post some pics or something that would help us see what your talking about

P

Pumpin

yea one is is bigger then the other and when i ask ppl if they can see it they cant and at the moment i have no pics of my self but when i get them im sure i will put them up

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If your doing BB movements (bilateral movements), you could have one side compensating more than the other that could lead to size imbalances. I would suggest more DB exercises (unilateral movements), if your not already. If the smaller size muscle groups are all the same side and you do use unilateral exercises for your delts, bis, and tris then you could have nerve damage. This would lead to less muscle myofibril stimulation leading to atrophy of some fibers which you see as smaller size comparing to the other side. This would be an extreme case, but it's not uncommon especially since you were a football player and took many hits. :tiphat:

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If your doing BB movements (bilateral movements), you could have one side compensating more than the other that could lead to size imbalances. I would suggest more DB exercises (unilateral movements), if your not already. If the smaller size muscle groups are all the same side and you do use unilateral exercises for your delts, bis, and tris then you could have nerve damage. This would lead to less muscle myofibril stimulation leading to atrophy of some fibers which you see as smaller size comparing to the other side. This would be an extreme case, but it's not uncommon especially since you were a football player and took many hits. :tiphat:

Good post.

Like said, focus more on unilateral movements. Dumbbells are more of a natural motion and will allow the musculature to focus on the primary muscle being worked. The myofibrillment and sacroplasm can be a large factor here. In most cases, as one specific portion of muscle hypertrophy is being utlized, another is resulting in atrophy.

Which can lead to imbalancement and/or lack of full muscle cell development.

P

Pumpin

yea i do use more dumbbells then barbell actually lol and i did have to do some work on my legs cause more muscles were comfestacting if thas how u spell it? lol cause i hurt my knee in football pretty bad but i got that all worked out now so its all good its just i unno my delts look smaller on my left shoulder specially my front and back delts but im workin it and my left bicep is alot bigger and more tone then the right but my right forearm is like huge and ripped looking compared to my left one and then my right tricep is HUGE compared to my left tricep but my left one is stronger its fuuuucked ok the smaller muscles are stronger then the other ones so i unno im just going to keep doing the dumbbells i do for the work outs the work outs i do for my shoulders and arms are for shoulders i do right now are barbell shrugs dumbbell upright rows and side and fron laterals cause i dont really care much about my rear delts and to me back work outs do that so lol and then my biceps and triceps im only doing two work outs per muscle cause im working out at home right so i do hammer curls and then bicep curls then i do either one arm over head extensions then two arm over head extensions or i do kick backs so its working but soooo slowly lol and yoo braaq man im sry bout me being a imature lil fuck in some old posts i was in man my bad u a cool dude

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have your same problems. I just don`t know what to do anymore. Seems like anything I try to make it better only makes it worse, I also would like some help here guys.

big barry

big barry

There will always be an inbalance as that is the way a human body is made. Using good form will minamize this.

Barry

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There is not much you can do about it. Braaq gave some great advise. I have some imbalances as well. My dominant side is more developed.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
offcourse alot of it is genetics, but utilizing unilateral movements, and maybe do a rep or three more for the side that is lacking may help u out.

P

Pumpin

yea im using alot more dumbbell movements now then barbell i only really use the barbells now for the more work outs lol