• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, William Bonac and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles and many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In the bodybuilding forums!

• musclemecca does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
musclepay.com

Quick Lat Spread (8 weeks out)

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow, looking great bro. Really getting slimmed down and still holding that muscle.

Dstan

yeah man looks like everything is going as planned. Huge and ripped!

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
you have really wide lats man! looking great, cant wait to see pics of the contest :xyxthumbs:

ordinary

Great shot Turk! That shot reminds me of the Franco Columbo block out the sun lat shot. Keep it up bro... can't wait to see the what you look like at 7 weeks.

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn man looking awesome....your holding alot of muscle :D Only thin part on that back of yours is maybe the upper trap area. Thick bastid!

Ur gonna do well

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fucking hell Turk - awesome shot. The sheer mass and width is incredible. Looks like you've got it well under control.

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great shot Turk! That shot reminds me of the Franco Columbo block out the sun lat shot. Keep it up bro... can't wait to see the what you look like at 7 weeks.

haha i can only wish but thanks brother...pics will defiantly be coming soon :tiphat:

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks for all the support ppl!!! i am only hoping to hang onto as much muscle as possible while getting down to a low low bodyfat

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking forward to more pictures, you're looking fantastic for 8 weeks out.

Your diet must be spot on.

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your a freak bro.. your going to do very well in your show, very proud of you..

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Who ever is competing with you should not even bother showing up, you've got this one in the bag bro!! Looking big!!