• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Quincy Taylor

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
1,262
Points
38
I thought I'd post some pictures of the great big monster, Quincy Taylor! These are my favourite pictures of Quincy at his best. Enjoy! :thumbsup2:

2005 Olympia
IMG_8253.jpg

IMG_8254.jpg

IMG_8270.jpg


2006 Montreal Pro
IMG_5873.jpg

IMG_5868.jpg


2007 4 Weeks out of the Europa
3301.jpg


2007 Montreal Pro
m18.jpg

m20.jpg


2007 Atlantic City
z3.jpg

z7.jpg

2007comparisons.html


2007 Olympia
7o3.jpg


2008 Europa
w2.jpg


Don't know when, but he's fucking amazing here! Doesn't he remind you of someone... Familiar? :)
Quincy_Taylor_018.jpg





Hope you guys enjoyed that! Quincy's great, I want to see him competing again and taking some names. If you want to see more pictures and stuff, check out QuincyTaylor.net :)
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
Quincy is one huge guy for sure !!!

nice pic's Johnny :thumbsup2:
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
in that last one.. a taller smaller ronnie? lol
 
Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
1,262
Points
38
Close, but I really do think he looks a bit like Shawn Ray there. There's one particular picture... Maybe it's me. :X

Glad you guys liked it though! :)
 

Similar threads

Aaron Singerman
Replies
8
Views
4K
Big VIC
Big VIC
tkD
Replies
22
Views
8K
tim290280
tim290280
Top