• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Quincy Wincklaar wins Juliette Bergman and a IFBB PRO CARD!

Super5

Super5

He is way too small to be a pro. That **** is fake, he ain't gon win no pro show in ten years. And those guy's talkin about he's young age and other pro's - take a little look about Wheeler, Coleman, Priest, Cutler and other guy's. They looked a thousand time's better than this guy.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ Dont say that! Youre going to make Natzo upset!

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol, love how the guy earns his pro card and rather than people writing "wow, that's awesome. Congrats to him," he instantly gets criticized for not looking like the top 2% of the IFBB pro ranks in history.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
lol, love how the guy earns his pro card and rather than people writing "wow, that's awesome. Congrats to him," he instantly gets criticized for not looking like the top 2% of the IFBB pro ranks in history.

this!

you guys are blaming Quincy that just turned pro of not loking like a legend.... WTF?

give him time.

Mike33

Mike33

Give him some time, he can be great in a few years :) It's going to be exiting to follow him.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

He's criticized for not looking like even a top amateur. I do not follow amateur comps, but, hey, take a look at this thread and tell me Quincy (IFBB Pro) is in the same league as this hungarian guy...

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Im with MSgvF1s, Quincy doesnt look like a top amateur. Congrats to him for getting a procard but he doesnt have the genes.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
OK, so Quincy has his pro card and Daniel Toth doesn't. That's Dan's fault, for not picking the right shows. He'll have his pro card next year, so there's no point getting upset about it.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
OK, so Quincy has his pro card and Daniel Toth doesn't. That's Dan's fault, for not picking the right shows. He'll have his pro card next year, so there's no point getting upset about it.

Whatever, Toth looks much better than him. Please guys, don't make me hate Quincy as I hated S. Jobs. I hate that kind of "groupie" madness.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Whatever, Toth looks much better than him. Please guys, don't make me hate Quincy as I hated S. Jobs. I hate that kind of "groupie" madness.

I hated Jay for the same reason. You were in that Jay "blind groupie bandwagon".

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Whatever, Toth looks much better than him.
I don't understand your point. So an amateur shouldn't turn pro if there's one better amateur that exists in the world?

And, I hope you aren't just comparing Quincy in that low-quality crappy angle video to Daniel Toth in his high-quality video.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Nope, my point is some of you guys are rooting for Quincy, even if he doesn't deserve being a pro, 'cause he doesn't look even like a top amateur. I don't care if he followed the rules, he won a contest were he got his card, ok, the same did Dan Hill. Quincy looks much better than him, of course, but is just an example.

And again, not only Levrone, Wheeler, etc looked better than Quincy when they turned pro, take a look at pictures of the forgotten World Championships, you'll find a LOT of guys that look much more like a pro than Quincy Winklaar.

He got it, congrats, but in my eyes this is just pure bull****.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
^^^^

WTF?

So it's bull**** Quincy Wincklaar winning fair and square a pro qualifier? Why? lol

maybe that Toth guy should have done the Julliette Bergman Classic, but he didn't. Oh and by the way doesn't look better than Q.

quincywinklaarcontest-1.jpg

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Nope, my point is some of you guys are rooting for Quincy, even if he doesn't deserve being a pro, 'cause he doesn't look even like a top amateur. I don't care if he followed the rules, he won a contest were he got his card, ok, the same did Dan Hill. Quincy looks much better than him, of course, but is just an example.

And again, not only Levrone, Wheeler, etc looked better than Quincy when they turned pro, take a look at pictures of the forgotten World Championships, you'll find a LOT of guys that look much more like a pro than Quincy Winklaar.

He got it, congrats, but in my eyes this is just pure bull****.
I guess I'm one of those guys "rooting for Quincy." I never knew Roelly even had a brother up till now, I could care less about Quincy or even Roelly.

There's tons of crappy IFBB pros out there, and Quincy may be another to that list. But so what? It's not worth getting sand in your vag over.