• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

"Racial Profiling" now allowed in US airport security

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You are laughably ignorant on this topic. Take a look at the stats on this and you will find that most terrorists are not Muslim, terrorists that are looking for American targets are already based locally and not likely to pass through security checks at airports, and profiling is rarely effective as counter measures will already be in place.

One of the most vocal proponents of Muslim extremism in the USA at the moment is actually a middle class white guy who is a Muslim convert. The most dangerous threats to the USA are actually Christian fundamentalists.

why are you mentioning whats happening with people ALREADY in the US?
It is irrelevent
the orig post mentions whats going to happen for flights entering the US. You said it yourself.
No one said it will solve all their problems, its just another way of catching terrorists who happen to be arabic

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
jesus christ whats the big deal lol, its clearly just taking the piss. i would have imagined saying mods are shit or gay bla bla bla would "take me onto thin ice" but not putting a pic of a nerd and saying its our mod. sounds like oversensitivity tbh especially when there are so many threads with posts like "this is robcardu etc..." "this _____`s girlfriend"

No one gets your piss taking, because you're an idiot. A complete dolt.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
jesus christ whats the big deal lol, its clearly just taking the piss. i would have imagined saying mods are shit or gay bla bla bla would "take me onto thin ice" but not putting a pic of a nerd and saying its our mod. sounds like oversensitivity tbh especially when there are so many threads with posts like "this is robcardu etc..." "this _____`s girlfriend"

Robcardu likes us.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
331poox-1.jpg

:bitelip:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Keep on digging Chewie.