• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Rambo: a rival to Rocky

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Another huge character of Sylvester Stallone is Rambo. Just like Rocky, this character exudes appeal with his muscles and innate strength. First Blood is the original Rambo movie where Stallone is the title roler. Rambo is a former military man turned renegade. He had trained himself to be superhuman by not feeling hunger and fatigue not to mention pain. If you hadn’t seen this movie, try Netflix.
we are soaping the body.

P

Pharmacom

This is one of the best classic fighters. If you have not seen it yet, what are you waiting for? Rather go watch this film, you will not regret it.
This film with Stallone is one of the most memorable for me

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree with both of ya. Great movie! I like the whole series

R

rz3300

Banned
Well I cannot speak very highly of any of the other ones, but the first Rambo was definitely a classic. It does have the terrible acting and all of that, but who cares when the story is that awesome and the action just as great.

P

Pharmacom

This movie in the spirit of the old militants made our youth cool