• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Ranking the NBA's Top Rivalries for 2013-14, Pre-Training Camp Edition

Bodybuilding News

Bodybuilding News

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2013
Messages
3,336
Points
73
I don't care about NBA history.
Generally, nothing could be further from the truth. I'm a total history nerd, and I can't even count the number of hours and days I've spent watching old footage and reading about players who retired before I was born.
But for the purposes of ranking the NBA's rivalries for 2013-14, I literally don't care about history.
What happened in the 1980s and 1990s doesn't matter. It's all about what's going on right now, and there's been a new crop of rivalries popping up in recent years.
These are the top 10 sets of teams that really don't care for each other going into the 2013-14 season. There are plenty more great rivalries that aren't featured here, but none of them can match the levels of vitriol that will accompany these 10 pairings when they take the same court.
Hatred. Animosity. Impassioned play. Feverish effort. Desire to win at all costs.
You'll hear all of those phrases and more when watching one of these rivalries. Any type of basketball is great, but passionated, heated games are better than anything else.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Similar threads

AlphaLifter
Replies
0
Views
145
AlphaLifter
AlphaLifter
LiftWithPurpose
Replies
0
Views
300
LiftWithPurpose
LiftWithPurpose
Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
1K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Top