• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

RAUL CARRASCO 2 WEEKS OUT TAMPA

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Flyer Lou ferrigno 2014 Jason huh

​
 

Attachments

  • carrasco15-dias.jpg
    carrasco15-dias.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 238
  • e24928427dl6.jpg
    e24928427dl6.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 216
  • e34936795sz0.jpg
    e34936795sz0.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 403
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Jason huh update Arnold schwarzenegger WilliamBonac​
 

Attachments

  • e14924862qd3.jpg
    e14924862qd3.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 183
  • e44947599ko3.jpg
    e44947599ko3.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 170
  • e54952346dk6.jpg
    e54952346dk6.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 167
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Williambonac2​
 

Attachments

  • e64958214ov4.jpg
    e64958214ov4.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 145
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
That back is sick and so is the fonrt lat.
 
.:::X-Treme:::.

.:::X-Treme:::.

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2006
Messages
52
Points
6
why in the pics is written 2006 as a date??????? are you sure those pics are from this year coach?
anyway... he looks very good and thick but without hamstrings...... :)
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
lower body is realllyy lacking compared to his upper body.....also that side tri looks great
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
why in the pics is written 2006 as a date??????? are you sure those pics are from this year coach?
anyway... he looks very good and thick but without hamstrings...... :)
.. I believe that the camera was without updating the date ..
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
WOW, that guy is thick! That side tricep is crazy! Legs need to be brought up from the look of that front lat spread. But his rear double bi is one of the best I have seen...
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
great rear dbl bicep!! but idk his arms look wierd, i know one arm will always be a tad bit bigger than the other but his is too noticiable, those glutes are shredded!!!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
S

Slabbefusk

Active member
Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2007
Messages
29
Points
6
Man that first tricep pose..he looks like a tank!
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
he's really ripped and dry and he's got good thickness and detail in the back. his side tricep reminds me of Dorian. legs are'nt so good though
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
His back is sick! very thick esp in upper back! Although his lower body is lagging somewhat
 
F

fitmod066

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 8, 2007
Messages
122
Points
16
ifbb upper body... but wwe lower body sad but true
 
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
that 1st side tricep reminds me of dorian's
 

Similar threads

Top