• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Real Gains?

skid9832004

skid9832004

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
337
Points
16
I know that weight gainers are not the best but i just want to get a good 1 just so if i cant get a meal in i can take 1 but what do you think of real gains by universal.....

6.85 Lbs. Vanilla
Supplement Facts
Serving Size 3.5 Scoops(155g)
Servings Per Container 21

Amount Per Serving % DV

Calories 605
Calories From Fat 45
Total Fat 5g 8%*
Saturated Fat 4g 20%*
Trans Fat 0g **
Cholesterol 100mg 33%*
Total Carbohydrate 88g 29%*
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%*
Sugars 5g **
Protein 52g 104%*
Calcium 318mg 32%
Iron 1mg 5%
Sodium 175mg 7%*
Potassium 396mg 11%

Typical Amino Acid Profile
(Per 100g Of Protein)

L-Alanine 4.77g
L-Arginine 2.32g
L-Aspartic Acid 10.44g
L-Cystine 2.45g
L-Glutamic Acid 11.98g
L-Glutamine 4.64g
L-Glycine 1.8g
L-Histidine 1.93g
L-Isoleucine 6.06g
L-Leucine 10.69g
L-Lysine 8.89g
L-Methionine 2.06g
L-Phenylalanine 3.35g
L-Proline 5.41g
L-Serine 4.64g
L-Threonine 6.31g
L-Tryptophan 1.67g
L-Tyrosine 2.96g
L-Valine 5.67g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
** Daily Value (DV) not established

Other Ingredients
Maltodextrin, Real Gains Protein Complex™ (Ultra Filtered Whey Concentrate (Milk), Micellar Casein, Whey Protein Isolate), Inulin, Flaxseed Oil, MCT, Calcium Caseinate, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Sodium Chloride, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium
 
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
1,274
Points
38
I had a sample pack of it and the taste was nasty
 
skid9832004

skid9832004

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
337
Points
16
what flavor????
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
That shit taste good its alright if you have a busy shedual and what not I rather eat real food though
 
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
1,274
Points
38
I had strawberry and choclate, both were clumpy and tasted nasty. On a side note I used a shaker cup instead of a blender, but I think thats not gonna change much in taste.

When I'm trying to gain weight I use this instead of expensive weight gainers and it works just as good if not better.

- 2 scoops chocolate whey protein
- Ice
- Water
- Tablespoon or two of peanut butter
- 1-2 scoops of oats
- some dextrose if you got it

just blend and wala you have yourself a weight gainer shake that is much more cost effective and actually taste better than most. You could even add in creatine if you would like. I find this combo works well because you have the slow release carbs from the oats, but the dextrose helps post-workout. The peanut butter helps to add some good fats and great taste.
 
skid9832004

skid9832004

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
337
Points
16
thanks bam bam ill make that definatly
 

Similar threads

Top