• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Reality tv is like voyeourism

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Have you realized that watching reality tv is like spying on your neighbor. I wonder what’s on the mind of the show’s producer. Having cameras all over the house and they capture candid footages to show us what kind of life those people have. I understand that the public is interested in celebrities, even the personal activities of celebrities but showing all and candid makes it voyeurism to me.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That's the whole goal of reality TV, creating that spy atmosphere. Either cases it's a good opportunity for those working out, as most reality shows want people with super fit bodies.

P

Pharmacom

I think it's disgusting. I hate such shows and I consider them immoral

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Most of them are immoral, but it's just what people want to see. At the same time the participants got paid well, so it's pretty much like acting 24 hours per day.