• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Reason Kai Green is doing so well

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Behind every successful man is a .....
aaadayanacadeaujpglm7th-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Dayana Cadeau, yeah she is a pretty descent chick I hear. My buddy Marlon Joyner was a top NPC competitor a while back and she would back him financially when he was broke (like buying his drugs) because she comes from a wealthy family. He said she had trust issues like crazy though, she would go crazy jealous on him.
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
Dayana Cadeau, yeah she is a pretty descent chick I hear. My buddy Marlon Joyner was a top NPC competitor a while back and she would back him financially when he was broke (like buying his drugs) because she comes from a wealthy family. He said she had trust issues like crazy though, she would go crazy jealous on him.

have you by chance seen the size of this man's penis? ud get jelous too!!

rooooofles
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
man i would definately PIITB

:gaygay:
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
I think she is a beaut!

Thanx for the interesting news, Braaq.










 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
If this is Kai's girlfriend, it explains so much.
 
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
the grapefruit makes sense now:coolguy:
 
Top