• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Recent Arnold Pics

N

nigella

Banned
imagine if he came back to bodybuilding wow wud be amazin but like he would

D

Deebo53

I think he started another Cycle

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

he is still the man!!!

B

Batmanx007

why old people chest always looks bloated? even senior bodybuilders dieted down has prominent lower chest (but no muscle, more like something in the bones)

someones knows what am i talking about?
Steroids cause the organs and ribs to grow as well, which in turn causes the ribcage to have to expand. Bones take longer to shrink back to normal size than muscles and organs, so the sternum and chest areas sometimes will show that "bloated" look

FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah rocky but im refering to the rib cage, i saw a senior bbder looking like him, no fat, but distended rib cage... maybe they are sucking in his stomach and thats why?

You know that Arnold always had big rib cage and his dominant chest is considered one of the best if not the best of all time...
Actually Gunter's chest looks the same now when not competing anymore and he's much younger than Arnold...

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Kaloian_BG

Kaloian_BG

Arnie is the man......go Conan

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
it would be awesome if he juiced up and kept his last "ill be back" promise