• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, William Bonac and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles and many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In the bodybuilding forums!

• musclemecca does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
King Bodybuilding Labs

Recent picture of Kevin Levrone

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
e93d51e9e6d44505a5cb254c66b79f65.png

He looks a bit small. It's understandable that he's not in his prime anymore, but what worries me the most is that he hasn't posted a picture of his legs. I don't think he'll be able to catch the top 10 and I really think it was a mistake preparing for his contest, considering that he's not young anymore and a preparation for a show like Olympia really takes a toll on his body.

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His legs were the reason why he posted updates only with the upper part. Although his shape was phenomenal for a 52 years old guy, he was just to small to even have a chance for the finals.