• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Referee outta nowhere.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Shit that was clearly intentional....LOL I would have lost it on the moron.
 
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
i was watching that game and i thought the ref was going to wrap him up and tackle him. to bad you cant throw a flag on the ref.:49:
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
I watched it live and couldn't believe it. Can't FBS do something about refs throwing blocks?
 
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,735
Points
38
thats totally against the rules and that ref is going to lose his job over that one I bet.
 
C

charliemurphy9

Member
Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2007
Messages
24
Points
1
That was a good hit by the ref, he just needed to wrap up at the end.
 
Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,083
Points
38
I'm at work but I take it ya'll are talking about the SEC ref's hit on Garcia during the LSU vs. South Carolina game? I loved it because South Carolina is our rivals and that might have saved a huge gain. The ref got cleared of everything because he did it in self defense. They are part of the playing field so they get ran into all of the time...I would bow up like that too. Can't blame the guy.
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
I'm at work but I take it ya'll are talking about the SEC ref's hit on Garcia during the LSU vs. South Carolina game? I loved it because South Carolina is our rivals and that might have saved a huge gain. The ref got cleared of everything because he did it in self defense. They are part of the playing field so they get ran into all of the time...I would bow up like that too. Can't blame the guy.
Your bias is showing. I have absolutely no stake in that game but he clearly had other options...like, I don't know, moving to his left.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,235
Points
38
Your bias is showing. I have absolutely no stake in that game but he clearly had other options...like, I don't know, moving to his left.

LOL, the ref was shuffling to his right following the guy the whole time.

He should be fired.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
he had his eyes on that guy the whole time and stepped right into him:49:
that shit was funny as lulz
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
It seems he wanted to bump into the guy. But you can never know, maybe he miscalculated. Shit happens, the brain works erratically at difficult situations.
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
It seems he wanted to bump into the guy. But you can never know, maybe he miscalculated. Shit happens, the brain works erratically at difficult situations.

maybe so....but that was clearly intentional. Fucking amazing that he got away with it lol wow
 
Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,083
Points
38
Your bias is showing. I have absolutely no stake in that game but he clearly had other options...like, I don't know, moving to his left.

What bias? :wutyousay: It was clearly an accident.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Lulz....that was soooo intentional...the player should of knocked him over because of selfdefense
 

Similar threads

TitanProgress
Replies
2
Views
213
MuscleMaverick
MuscleMaverick
Alexandoy
Replies
2
Views
2K
pwarbi
P
Tech
Replies
2
Views
2K
Lionheart
Lionheart
Daniel Andersson
Replies
7
Views
3K
tkD
tkD
Top