• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Remakes better than the original? Do they exist?

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Would Dark Knight be considered a remake? Since it had the joker in it? Or is that too far of a stretch.

i guess i could possibly considered you but i think it might be a little too far of a stretch.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
If I am Legend is better than its predecessor the original must have been absolutely terrible.
Would Dark Knight be considered a remake? Since it had the joker in it? Or is that too far of a stretch.
Too far of a stretch.

Kanav

Kanav

I liked the remake of dawn of the dead.

pretty funny stuff :gaysign:

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I liked the remake of dawn of the dead.

pretty funny stuff :gaysign:

Fucking agreed !!

I loved every second of that movie. The beginning is quite great, with Johnny Cash setting the mood for the rest of the movie.The action scenes are very well done and imagined. I love the expansion wave dropping every zombie to the ground in slow mo... almost climaxed with that part :headbang:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
If I am Legend is better than its predecessor the original must have been absolutely terrible.

Have you seen Omega Man? Its camp ridiculousness. At least the Will Smith version brought some semblance of the gravity of the situation into it. Before the dog died that is, fuck everything else after that.

This is what I get when I click on that link

You have tried to access a web page which is in violation of your internet usage policy.

URL: www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=dawn_rules
Category: Tasteless

:rofl3:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ I got that warning too. At work I get a green screen for dubious sites like Facebook, forums (though not this one), etc not work related. I get flashing red ones for illegal content pages. That link was a big flashing red page.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fucking agreed !!

I loved every second of that movie. The beginning is quite great, with Johnny Cash setting the mood for the rest of the movie.The action scenes are very well done and imagined. I love the expansion wave dropping every zombie to the ground in slow mo... almost climaxed with that part :headbang:

Great movie, and I agree that Johnny Cash really set the mood in the beginning. It was the first Zombie movie I really enjoyed.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^Agreed it was a great movie, I don't think it's right to compare it to the original though. Snyder's version was completely different in my mind, with the only thing that really ties them together is the mall setting. Also, it's kind of unfair to compare a movie in a classic series to a remake of one of these films.

Actually, it pisses me off to see Romero's work get tarnished (with the exception of dawn). Did anyone see the day of the dead remake? It was pretty much Left 4 Dead the movie. Zombies don't run up walls dammit :deadhorse:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
^Agreed it was a great movie, I don't think it's right to compare it to the original though. Snyder's version was completely different in my mind, with the only thing that really ties them together is the mall setting. Also, it's kind of unfair to compare a movie in a classic series to a remake of one of these films.

Its more of a re-imagining than a remake I suppose. Take zombies and a mall, add Ving Rhames and lots of action, remove social commentary, sell lots of DVDs.

FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Will Smith is now remaking Soylent Green. comes out 2011...:shakefist:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Will Smith is now remaking Soylent Green. comes out 2011...:shakefist:

What's Will Smith doing? He might as well remake all of Heston's films.

Will Smith in The Greatest Show on Earth

Will Smith is Ben Hurr

Will Smith in Planet of the Apes

Will Smith has a cameo in an Arnie flick.....

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
:iorofl:
I think i would almost turn gay for this man