• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Remember Mike Matarazzo

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
08/16/2014.... rip mike matarazzo


9fa4fd924e64b5d12c039db85e153f49-1.jpg
1a3986b6c229bc5455a6e6b97fa6805d-1.jpg
c8ec6fcf4cafdc84d8574496d11e59b6-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
Re: remember mike matarazzo

408f8a68374434f90bc92ce38371e429-1.jpg
d135ffb22d123e8ab7616dd4a4992633-1.jpg
fc4fc450dcda168042c38d18a3695395-1.jpg
 
Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 2, 2017
Messages
781
Points
18
Hell yeah how could you forget one of the best set of arms in the game
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Re: Mike Matarazzo bodybuilding bio and stats

Mike Matarazzo died on August 16, 2014 while waiting for a heart transplant. He had open heart surgery in 2004 and then a heart attack in 2007. Many people in the bodybuilding profession believe excessive steroid use was the cause. His weight also could have been a factor. I don't really know.

This was Mike's steroid cycle. What do you think?
Week Sustanon 250 HGH Dbol Anadrol
1 1000mgs/week 12IUs/ed 100mgs/ed 100mgs/ed
2 1000mgs/week 12IUs/ed 100mgs/ed 100mgs/ed
3 1000mgs/week 12IUs/ed 100mgs/ed 100mgs/ed
4 1000mgs/week 12IUs/ed 100mgs/ed 100mgs/ed
5 1000mgs/week 12IUs/ed 100mgs/ed 100mgs/ed
6 1000mgs/week 12IUs/ed 100mgs/ed 100mgs/ed
7 - 20 1000mgs/week 12IUs/ed 100mgs/ed 100mgs/ed

[#]Mike Matarazzo[/#]
 
Last edited:
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 11, 2013
Messages
1,617
Points
83
I remember Mike being on the cover of like every magazine.
 
Torres

Torres

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2017
Messages
100
Points
16
From what I understand , Mike was a monster in his time !!! Sick physique and just massive . But with all the size , it's said that he was a good and decent guy !!!
RIP brother !!!
 

Similar threads

Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
106
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
179
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
1
Views
3K
RonnieColemanFan
RonnieColemanFan
KaiGold
Replies
3
Views
5K
MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleMecca Crew
Top