• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Research Paper regarding professional bodybuilding

  • Thread starter Bodybuilding News
  • Start date
Bodybuilding News

Bodybuilding News

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2013
Messages
3,336
Points
73
Musclemecca Bodybuilding Feeds - Your source for Bodybuilding News in the Muscle world!

Hello everyone, My name is Juha, and I attend Lindenwood University in St.Charles, MO. I am doing a big research paper about bodybuilding and issues concerning it (goals, motivation, methods, steroids, etc.) I would like to hear brief inputs from people as to why choose PROFESSIONAL and...
Hello everyone,

My name is Juha, and I attend Lindenwood University in St.Charles, MO.

I am doing a big research paper about bodybuilding and issues concerning it (goals, motivation, methods, steroids, etc.)

I would like to hear brief inputs from people as to why choose PROFESSIONAL and competitive bodybuilding instead of focusing on recreational yet goal-directed weight lifting? What, besides money, is to be gained from pro bodybuilding, especially in long term?

Every kind of response is welcome and I want to thank everyone beforehand for your help!

Regards,

Juha P
 
Top