• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Respect will be earned on Dec 31 2008 (12am GMT - London time)

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
and one ring to f them in the darkness , or something like that

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You guys, you know what bothers me ? Diffusion of reality.

Now, when does our world perspective kick in, and when does our objective vision and judgment of the world come ?

I, for one, believe every single motherfucking thing we see, hear, feel, or sense through any of our god damn senses is altered by our conscious and subconscious mind. What I mean by this, is that there is no objective perspective. We all create the lenses through which we observe and understand the world as we grow and mature, this means our perspective is flexible, yet it is not realistic.

We are nobody to say what is right or wrong, it all depends upon how we were schooled, treated by our peers, and even how we washed our asses as little kids... I am not kidding right there, and motherfucking Freud can back me up.

What do we do with this info dear friends ? Nothing really, just understand that the single fact we can be biased motherfuckers is amazing. The fact we are alive is one in a googel chance. Our existence is a miracle, and we should not care about differential perspectives. We should not care about fucking differences, we should love our sorry asses, love eachother, because the fact we all can observe and feel this world individually and specially for every one of us, is worth loving every one of us.

Now motherfuckers, I love you, do you love me ?

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
i love you neosoviet :gaygay:

note: Googel* :D

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Not sure if this is the thread, but Pain; Tweak and I haven't received our secret decoder rings yet. Not sure if Daniel has either. Will we get them before the next vote in?

No..I haven't got mine either...:no:

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I choose me as V.I.P. and the new Respected member!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
p.s. We are always evaluating the current respected members to make sure they are up to standards for this group. :spy:

fx574w-1.jpg

:ughnoes: oh noes!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not sure if this is the thread, but Pain; Tweak and I haven't received our secret decoder rings yet. Not sure if Daniel has either. Will we get them before the next vote in?

Agreed, I have yet to receive mine as well :tear:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i don't deserve the status of Respected Member group

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i don't deserve the status of Respected Member group
Don't worry, it appears that Blake, Clint, Dan and myself are yet to recieve our secret decoder rings which allow us to ******************************************************************************************************************
and all with a key stroke. So clearly we just have the tag so far and no power to wield with it.

edit: thats sucks that I get stars instead of the description I type.:disgust: At least it doesn't star out the swearing.

P

Pain

VIP
Pain still owes me my prize for that contest he ran 2 years ago. What a bum!

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pain took my innocence and never gave it back :tear:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ LOL
I don't deserve anything..

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why are some people asking to be vip and respected? or just pointing out the fact that they arent vip yet? is it really that important? dude i am more than happy just being a part of this forum, vip isnt going to make me feel more important. i dont post to get rep power or to impress people so they can vote for me for vip thats wack, ive learned alot of this forum and met some great people aim happy with that, i hate reading post of people bragging that they arent vip yet.

anyways........ who are on the list for respected??

i know i would pick between
dridz
hypo
beefcake

this are great members that i think dont get enough credit. also is it the mods that vote for respected?