• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Respected usergroup is limited to 10 members

P

Pain

VIP
Lionheart and Tweak just made it in. Congrats guys.

6 members out of 20 so far.

Braaq
Daniel Andersson
Light weight
tim290280
Tweak
Lionheart

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^ can you name all the mods for me please?

dont we have mods that post about once a year or so? why aren't these mods revoked.

Patience, things are starting to clean up a bit, but it's not an overnight thing.

I'm a big supporter of the new respected user group tho, kudos to those awarded it so far! :gaygay:

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This kind of undermines the label for me. IMO such a label is for Tim, IS and the like.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
congrats to the new Respected VIP members, all 4 members deserve this good job Pain :2:
also i see that Duality is a VIP now, finally he got what he deserved from 1 week ago, now is fair :2:

:49:

they switched me back after a day!!!??!! :jerkoff1: lmao :49: what the fuck is that supposed to mean? i don't really give a shit anymore i just find it amusing they would do something so retarded.

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cool idea and congrats to those whove got it. I take it there is no post amount needed? If not, Creator deserves a nod. Guy knows his stuff and is very willing to help:xyxthumbs:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:49:

they switched me back after a day!!!??!! :jerkoff1: lmao :49: what the fuck is that supposed to mean? i don't really give a shit anymore i just find it amusing they would do something so retarded.

Quit being such a whiny bitch. There was a miss communication, and we then decided that VIP's will be voted in by the members. You'll have your chance at the next VIP vote in, and should your peers think you deserve it, you will get it :xyxthumbs:

Cool idea and congrats to those whove got it. I take it there is no post amount needed? If not, Creator deserves a nod. Guy knows his stuff and is very willing to help:xyxthumbs:

It's going to be voted in by the VIP's, and it will be very selective for sure.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i really think Duality should get his VIP status regardless. hell he has contributed a shitload to the board. i mean Zoknat got his, and cmon, ye hes posted some great pics and videos, but hes got like what 50 posts? duality has been here along time now, and he has really contributed to the atmosphere on the board imo. i think he should get it now.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
True like him or hate him we all know his name (duality)....thats gotta mean something:ughnoes:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i really think Duality should get his VIP status regardless. hell he has contributed a shitload to the board. i mean Zoknat got his, and cmon, ye hes posted some great pics and videos, but hes got like what 50 posts? duality has been here along time now, and he has really contributed to the atmosphere on the board imo. i think he should get it now.

Then vote him in at the next VIP vote in, it would mean more anyways to be recognized by your peers. I've disagreed with him on some topics, sure, but I think he means well and I have no problem with him being in there.

Zoknat dominated the VIP vote in, so he more than deserved it.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Then vote him in at the next VIP vote in, it would mean more anyways to be recognized by your peers. I've disagreed with him on some topics, sure, but I think he means well and I have no problem with him being in there.

Zoknat dominated the VIP vote in, so he more than deserved it.

ye ill vote for him, i just think he should have it regardless, we all know alot of the members who are gonna vote in those polls dont really like him and thats gonna affect the outcome, which isnt really fair seeing as he has contributed alot already (more than many other VIPs) members like him needs to be encouraged to stay on the board rather than being chased away.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ye ill vote for him, i just think he should have it regardless, we all know alot of the members who are gonna vote in those polls dont really like him and thats gonna affect the outcome, which isnt really fair seeing as he has contributed alot already (more than many other VIPs) members like him needs to be encouraged to stay on the board rather than being chased away.

Doesn't that undermine the point of a democracy? Why should he be a VIP just because a few people really want him to be? IF (and I do mean if) the majority of members feel someone else is more deserving, then why should they be passed over?

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
congrats to all that have made it in. i think there a a few others really deserving left also.

i do kinda agree with tunen the name could be different, i think the more knowledgeable members should have a respected banner under their name like tim and IS, no offense to the people in the group already.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
congrats to all that have made it in. i think there a a few others really deserving left also.

i do kinda agree with tunen the name could be different, i think the more knowledgeable members should have a respected banner under their name like tim and IS, no offense to the people in the group already.

Call them the "Blue collar VIP's" :D

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Doesn't that undermine the point of a democracy? Why should he be a VIP just because a few people really want him to be? IF (and I do mean if) the majority of members feel someone else is more deserving, then why should they be passed over?

noone should be passed over, i dont think the voting system is fair, thats it. its not a popularity contest, duality has contributed in alot of ways and has been active on the board, that means he should be rewarded. noone needs too lose their status imo. alot of people disagree with duality and dont like him cuz he voices his opinion very loud. i dont think its fair that he should be penalized for that through a voting system.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
noone should be passed over, i dont think the voting system is fair, thats it. its not a popularity contest, duality has contributed in alot of ways and has been active on the board, that means he should be rewarded. noone needs too lose their status imo. alot of people disagree with duality and dont like him cuz he voices his opinion very loud. i dont think its fair that he should be penalized for that through a voting system.

How is he penalized? Why should your vote and your opinions as to the extent of his contributions matter more than someone else who might disagree? If people don't feel he deserves it, then that is their right to believe so.

How is a democratic voting system not fair? :uhoh2: Why should we just award it to Duality, but not award it to other members? I think Duality is certainly within warranting consideration, but personally I'd be inclined to vote for others who I feel are more deserving, but the thing is my vote counts just as much as yours.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Originally posted by Ironslave
Quit being such a whiny bitch. There was a miss communication, and we then decided that VIP's will be voted in by the members. You'll have your chance at the next VIP vote in, and should your peers think you deserve it, you will get it :xyxthumbs:

a whiny bitch huh? listen you all powerful mighty mod that you are, it is even MORE of a slap in the face bullshit joke that you guys would tell me that i was going to be made one and even PM'd by Pain telling me this, and then switch me back all in the matter of a day. that's not a "miss communication". the voting process IS a popularity contest and it is not a "democracy" as you think it is, it is who pleases the select few in control here and then the other VIP's essentially dominate the vote based on who's the most popular or agrees with them the most. go ahead and lie to yourself and tell yourself otherwise.

like i said before fuck it don't make me a vip i could care less about your superficial status symbol. however my absence from the ballot and this recent little "miss communication :jerkoff1:" don't go unnoticed and it is purely the notion that all of you would try to keep me off or chase me away that irks me so, NOT your pretty little vip logo with yellow letters.