• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Respected usergroup is limited to 10 members

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
a whiny bitch huh? listen you all powerful mighty mod that you are, it is even MORE of a slap in the face bullshit joke that you guys would tell me that i was going to be made one and even PM'd by Pain telling me this, and then switch me back all in the matter of a day. that's not a "miss communication". the voting process IS a popularity contest and it is not a "democracy" as you think it is, it is who pleases the select few in control here and then the other VIP's essentially dominate the vote based on who's the most popular or agrees with them the most. go ahead and lie to yourself and tell yourself otherwise.

like i said before fuck it don't make me a vip i could care less about your superficial status symbol. however my absence from the ballot and this recent little "miss communication :jerkoff1:" don't go unnoticed and it is purely the notion that all of you would try to keep me off or chase me away that irks me so, NOT your pretty little vip logo with yellow letters.

You are being a whiny bitch in this thread, and the one before where you were about to be but weren't nominated.

That was a misunderstanding, not a deliberate slap in the face. As was the thread where you weren't on it, but Pain planned on having you be VIP after it anyways. But then you went off, like you're doing now. Your bud Braaq doesn't get any of the same resentment, just relax.

You'll have your chance at the next VIP vote in, where each and every vote is counted equally. I'm not keeping you away from being VIP, I just think that everyone should have equal opportunity to be voted in by the mecca members, not because a select few of the mecca clique appoint them.

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Blake and Danny>> I mean that the "RESPECTED" banner means something different to me than is the case with this grouping. I respect you both and you both contribute greatly to this site. In my world on the other hand, the label should be a token of infinite knowledge within a relevant subject. As I see it, the label should be only for a VERY select few. To me me those few are IS and Tim. They are miles ahead of the rest of us when it comes to relevant science.

Nonetheless I agree that the two of you deserve a nod. I just think it should be carried out in a different way.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Originally posted by Ironslave
You'll have your chance at the next VIP vote in, where each and every vote is counted equally. I'm not keeping you away from being VIP, I just think that everyone should have equal opportunity to be voted in by the mecca members, not because a select few of the mecca clique appoint them.

now we're on the same page. now practice what you preach.

:io:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Blake and Danny>> I mean that the "RESPECTED" banner means something different to me than is the case with this grouping. I respect you both and you both contribute greatly to this site. In my world on the other hand, the label should be a token of infinite knowledge within a relevant subject. As I see it, the label should be only for a VERY select few. To me me those few are IS and Tim. They are miles ahead of the rest of us when it comes to relevant science.

Nonetheless I agree that the two of you deserve a nod. I just think it should be carried out in a different way.

I agree with that, although I know my stuff... I am not near tim or IS at all. Maybe we should be the Uber-VIP? Or Super VIP? I dunno... but good point.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
now we're on the same page. now practice what you preach.

:io:

Sounds like we haven't been on the same page lately, and I'm sorry you think that we, and perhaps me in particular were pushing for rule changes just for the sake of keeping you from being VIP. This is not the case.

You were going to be named VIP with the thread you weren't included on, then you complained and ranted, and that caused a bit of a hassle. Then, there was a miscomunication in the VIP section, which someone put you VIP for a day, but there were some unfair things that went on.

You'll have every opportunity at the next vote in, and the most deserving person who gets the most votes from their peers will get it, it's as simple as that. VIP means much more if you get voted in a majority vote anyways from your peers, rather than simply reaching a post count number.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Duality, if you acted a bit more humble and not so much like a "know it all" i think you would get a lot more respect around here, on a personal level i dont really have an issue with you but you think way too highly of yourself.. im quite sure your age does not help with your ego as big as it is, but i think this is a big sign to start changing your attitude a bit.. it will only benefit you in your future, being humble does not mean you need to let people walk all over you, just slow down a bit and show more respect for others.. when you first started on this forum "i forget your username" you really pissed off many people, then Braaq said you were his friend and so on and you started to act a bit different.. either way i think your bi-polar and should go see a doctor for your condition.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Duality what Serb is saying is
don't act like Jornt.
if you know him.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Duality what Serb is saying is
don't act like Jornt.
if you know him.

i wouldn't go as far and compare Duality to JornT, Jorn was in a league of his own but in his own way was quite educated in some things.... Duality is just someone who seems to have an issue with authority "as i have" and in the end it will only hurt him, and he also seems like the type who was spoiled as a kid.. as this thread is evidence of him crying like a baby if he doesn't get his way.. if im wrong so be it.. but i highly doubt it.. the apple usually doesn't fall too far from the tree

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:bowroflarms:

^^^wow. serb you are nothins short of amazing with your ability to diagnose a mental disorder off of posts made on a bbing forum!!!! because i'm very outspoken with my opinion i now am bipolar :uhoh2: at least give me a mental disorder that fits me. i'm pretty consistent with my views and language on here, not the traits of someone who suffers from bipolar disorder. perhaps you would like to diagnose me with anger management disorder :jerkoff1:? if you were kidding i would say good one, but i'm sure you think your serious, which makes you all the more ridiculous in your absolutely assinine assesment.

AGAIN, it is NOT the fact that i'm not a vip that irks me. it is the fact that i was excluded from the vote list off of the pretense that i would be one afterwards, and then THEY DIDN'T DO IT, succesfully denying me any chance to be voted in based off of a lie! do you understand now? or maybe i have some other kind of mental shortcoming you'd like to address having never even met me? :jerkoff1:

oh and i've worked since i was 16 and have always paid my own gas, cell phone, car insurance and anything else not deemed a neccesity by my parents. but again good call there jackass with your epic psychologist skills.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Don't get mad man..
or anything.
i had it the worst on here.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:bowroflarms:

^^^wow. serb you are nothins short of amazing with your ability to diagnose a mental disorder off of posts made on a bbing forum!!!! because i'm very outspoken with my opinion i now am bipolar :uhoh2: if you were kidding i would say good one, but i'm sure you think your serious, which makes you all the more ridiculous in your absolutely assinine assesment.

AGAIN, it is NOT the fact that i'm not a vip that irks me. it is the fact that i was excluded from the vote list off of the pretense that i would be one afterwards, and then THEY DIDN'T DO IT, succesfully denying me any chance to be voted in based off of a lie! do you understand now? or maybe i have some other kind of mental shortcoming you'd like to address having never even met me? :jerkoff1:

oh and i've worked since i was 16 and have always paid my own gas, cell phone, car insurance and anything else not deemed a neccesity by my parents. but again good call there jackass with your epic psychologist skills.

i wasn't basing my opinion on you as a member just based on this VIP status thing.. but after reviewing many of your posts, you come off as a so called hard ass, not even in a good way, im not sure how to pin point it.. im very much not liked around here either and im quite content with that, but i wont hold back my opinion by no means.. im actually quite sure that your a really nice kid, but its something about the way you come across on here and just makes you very unappealing..

God gave you 2 ears and 1 mouth for a reason... learn to listen twice as much as you speak and you'll be just fine.. :)

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ now that is a fair assesment coupled with a good motto to live by. that's fine if you perceive me that way.

don't go tossing around insults disguised as half hearted "diagnosis", or blatantly lie to me, and i'll stay fairly mellow.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats what i was thinking big tuna.
maybe a class like super vip, something ahead, but respected would be like all their science is to a T.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats what i was thinking big tuna.
maybe a class like super vip, something ahead, but respected would be like all their science is to a T.

That would just mean that you should have a group called "Braniest" or "Smartest"
Being in "Respected" means you are the Respected elite of your peers... :wutyousay:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i really dont have a problem with Respected Members banner.. im quite content with myself even if i wasn't a VIP member, and in all respect to others, they are taking this a bit too seriously and making it a cock fight for no reason.. just one question- do the respected members have the same rights as the mods as far as banning people and so on?

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i really dont have a problem with Respected Members banner.. im quite content with myself even if i wasn't a VIP member, and in all respect to others, they are taking this a bit too seriously and making it a cock fight for no reason.. just one question- do the respected members have the same rights as the mods as far as banning people and so on?

No :disgust:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just one question- do the respected members have the same rights as the mods as far as banning people and so on?
"Respected" members have access to a secret array of powers that allows them to charge supplements to others user accounts.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"Respected" members have access to a secret array of powers that allows them to charge supplements to others user accounts.

LOL :methman:

btw, did you read what i wrote to you in the reputation section under user cp.. i kinda replied to your neg rep with a positive one, i just gave a quick explanation for my rude remark.. if you want to know more about why i did so we can over pm..