• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Respected usergroup is limited to 10 members

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
i thought rob had a vagina.....

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"Respected" members have access to a secret array of powers that allows them to charge supplements to others user accounts.

And it goes on Pain's personal checking acct... :hsughr:

Braaq, would you perform gay acts with Rob to become a mod?

:gaygay:

Yes :gaygay:

Sadly, I know I am not being considered for that anyways so I don't really think about it. :tear:..

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ to be quite honest, i think we have more then enough mods.. some very useful, some are just..................... maybe we can have Pain do some damage control and get rid of some mods and have a vote for someone new.. OR NOT.. hehe..

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ to be quite honest, i think we have more then enough mods.. some very useful, some are just..................... maybe we can have Pain do some damage control and get rid of some mods and have a vote for someone new.. OR NOT.. hehe..

Yeah, I don't see a need for more also. But the inactive ones should be demoted to VIP IMO. :wutyousay:

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Duality, I've defended you on a many occasion in the V.I.P. Section and elsewhere, but seeing a post like that made towards Serb after he made, what you deemed to be an unsavoury comment, makes me wonder if the others are right. I think you're ultimately a good guy, but making a post like the one directly attacking Marko isn't something I stand for. You make good points and contribute a lot to MM.com, but you need to step down from what some would call "alpha male syndrome" where you feel if someone disrespects you, that verbal revenge must be sought after. Not necessary my friend.

Don't fly off the handle at me, because I'm just trying to give you advice and tell you the way I see it. I understand your plight at not being made V.I.P., but in all seriousness...is being V.I.P. really that important to you? I wasn't made V.I.P. until probably around 1,200 posts. (and I whored...a lot :gaygay:) I really do think you are a decent guy, but you need to relax and take things less seriously on a website. After all, does being a V.I.P. on here, or anywhere for that matter make you more powerful or bring more success in real life? No. It's merely a stroke of the ego to know that you're higher up than someone else you don't know in a place you've never been.

You can choose to listen to me or ignore me, but either way I would like you to read what I have wrote.

(also, IMO you do deserve V.I.P.)

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Originally posted by Beefcake
Duality, I've defended you on a many occasion in the V.I.P. Section and elsewhere, but seeing a post like that made towards Serb after he made, what you deemed to be an unsavoury comment, makes me wonder if the others are right. I think you're ultimately a good guy, but making a post like the one directly attacking Marko isn't something I stand for. You make good points and contribute a lot to MM.com, but you need to step down from what some would call "alpha male syndrome" where you feel if someone disrespects you, that verbal revenge must be sought after. Not necessary my friend.

i think you failed to read his post before i made that one? how would you take it if someone told you you had bipolar disorder? and then proceeded to insult not only you, but your work ethic? calling me a spoiled child is highly uneccessary and is very insulting to all the work i have had to do thus far in my life. my parents always made me work for what i wanted, car, phone, gas, insurance, him saying that to me was very insulting, so i gladly returned the favor. if you still see me as out of place, i don't know what to tell you except that i strongly disagree with you.

Originally posted by Beefcake
Don't fly off the handle at me, because I'm just trying to give you advice and tell you the way I see it. I understand your plight at not being made V.I.P., but in all seriousness...is being V.I.P. really that important to you? I wasn't made V.I.P. until probably around 1,200 posts. (and I whored...a lot :gaygay:) I really do think you are a decent guy, but you need to relax and take things less seriously on a website. After all, does being a V.I.P. on here, or anywhere for that matter make you more powerful or bring more success in real life? No. It's merely a stroke of the ego to know that you're higher up than someone else you don't know in a place you've never been.

in response to serb and anyone else who thinks this is about being vip

Originally posted by Duality
AGAIN, it is NOT the fact that i'm not a vip that irks me. it is the fact that i was excluded from the vote list off of the pretense that i would be one afterwards, and then THEY DIDN'T DO IT, succesfully denying me any chance to be voted in based off of a lie! do you understand now?

if you don't see the deceit and BS politics here on top of the complete lack of fairness in even giving me a chance to be voted for, again, i don't know what to tell you.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bro, life is not fair... in real life you have to deal with politics all the time. I.e. getting a job, getting into a school or program, etc... politics are always involved and many times it is who you know rather than what you know. For those that do not have that edge or play the game.. you have to work a little harder. But getting upset is not going to help anything...
by the way stop working out so early damn it. I can't get there at that time :tear: Why do you have to change :angrydude:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ oh i'm well aware of that. doesn't mean i can't voice my displeasure over it though.

idk why i just get antsy if i don't have to work later. i've been having some great workouts though i must say, and i'm not looking too bad either. try to get in earlier tomorrow, the environment is totally different, the room is brighter, and you finish your workout with great efficiency too.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Originally posted by Duality
AGAIN, it is NOT the fact that i'm not a vip that irks me. it is the fact that i was excluded from the vote list off of the pretense that i would be one afterwards, and then THEY DIDN'T DO IT, succesfully denying me any chance to be voted in based off of a lie! do you understand now?

Pain was going to make you VIP... that was until you flew off the handle. You dug your own hole there mate.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ oh i'm well aware of that. doesn't mean i can't voice my displeasure over it though.

idk why i just get antsy if i don't have to work later. i've been having some great workouts though i must say, and i'm not looking too bad either. try to get in earlier tomorrow, the environment is totally different, the room is brighter, and you finish your workout with great efficiency too.

well don't voice your displeasure in real life.. that is what we call "burning bridges"

Well I am not wanting to train chest tomorrow.. but I can try I guess. Did you hit back today? And of course your looking good.. you just finished a bb contest and are eating normal lol

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Originally posted by Skeptic
Pain was going to make you VIP... that was until you flew off the handle. You dug your own hole there mate.

again someone misses the point

um no. he sent me a PM that said he didn't put me on the list because he planned on making me one, all of this after i "went off" he asked if we were cool and actually apoligized for the misunderstanding, all of this AFTER i spoke up. so no i would believe you are wrong here.

and ya blake i did do back today. let me know if you can make it man it would be cool to hit it again and tell you about venice.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
again someone misses the point

um no. he sent me a PM that said he didn't put me on the list because he planned on making me one, all of this after i "went off" he asked if we were cool and actually apoligized for the misunderstanding, all of this AFTER i spoke up. so no i would believe you are wrong here.

lol i didnt miss the point... you hadnt said anything about that. Dont get 'butt hurt' or anything man.

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think you failed to read his post before i made that one? how would you take it if someone told you you had bipolar disorder? and then proceeded to insult not only you, but your work ethic? calling me a spoiled child is highly uneccessary and is very insulting to all the work i have had to do thus far in my life. my parents always made me work for what i wanted, car, phone, gas, insurance, him saying that to me was very insulting, so i gladly returned the favor. if you still see me as out of place, i don't know what to tell you except that i strongly disagree with you.

I did read his post. He had no right to say what he said, but calling him a jackass is not the correct solution. If you see it has 'returning the favor', then you take the term 'eye for and eye' quite too seriously. Because an eye for an eye and the world be blind. I do infact see you as out of place calling Serb a jackass, but Serb was also out of place for saying whatever negativity you seem to have taken offence to. You ask me what I would think if someone called me bi-polar and insulted my work ethic. I would think they are joking 99% of the time. But if I instigated arguments as frequently as you do, I would have to see some kind of mental retaliation coming regarding your behaviour. As for work-ethic insults, does it really matter? Do you think that you have poor work ethic? If not, does it really matter what anyone else thinks? My parents have made me pay for all my own things too, so do not think I don't comprehend what it's like.

if you don't see the deceit and BS politics here on top of the complete lack of fairness in even giving me a chance to be voted for, again, i don't know what to tell you.

I deff understand what you mean. But as Blake said, politics aren't fair. Get over it. It happens everywhere. Hell, it took 300 years to finally get a black man running for president. You need to know that life isn't fair. I may be 17, but I know damned well that life isn't fair. Believe me, I'm at a quarrel with fairness every day I don't get a call back from a job that won't hire me just because I'm a kid.

I've said it before. I think you're a good guy. But next time you're thinking about responding with such hostility, take it up in a PM with whoever you have a problem with. Should you have a problem with me ever, I'd be more than happy to respond to your PM. I'm sure most members feel the same way.

If you choose to respond to this, just know that I'm only giving you advice and my outlook on things.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Duality- i apologize for insulting you, it was actually meant to wake you up from your slumber.

OH and... You just got schooled by a 16 year old kid... who is very wise and beyond his years mind you.. but seriously, you should really start to take peoples advice over here, from all this bullshit and drama that has gone on with you im sure if there was even a vote for you to be VIP you would loose based on your cry baby attitude.. its pathetic dude..

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
holy shit this thread has gone to a whole new lvl...some folk take this site and its member status way to seriously, like life or death?

This place is suppose to be about sharing knowledge and relaying info on bodybuilding...not bitching about whos got a different colored name than the other guy. Crazy how some people get over dumb shit on the internet.