• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Respected usergroup is limited to 10 members

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There is no politics holding you back at all. As I've said before, we've disagreed on things, but I'm not opposed to you being a VIP, I'm just opposed to being awarded and not being voted in fairly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im suprised i got some welcome backs :hsughr:

Lol no i wont fuck with braaq anymore. Im alot more mature now prolly because of being in college.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im suprised i got some welcome backs :hsughr:

Lol no i wont fuck with braaq anymore. Im alot more mature now prolly because of being in college.

I started off almost the same way Tonyk, you can definitely make a turn around on here and everything will be cool and forgotten. (for the most part, it gets brought up from time to time :disgust:) Looking forward to seeing you more active on here :xyxthumbs:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Originally posted by SerbMarko
Duality- i apologize for insulting you

ok.....like 3 sentences later....

Originally posted by SerbMarko
you would loose based on your cry baby attitude.. its pathetic dude

ya i'm sorry too :jerkoff1:

beefy i appreciate your heartfelt advice, tonyk as well

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh the love and comradery in the air today is at full force :49:

I do like how Serb will give you a compliment, insult you, then try to make up for it.. all in one long sentence :methman:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Braaq- yeah everyone is in a good mood today and being nice :49:

No prob duality im the same age as you and got banned for being immature and just trying to prevent that from someone else. ALso its good having guys on here who have competed to share experiences and to provide info for others.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This post is useless:methman:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
PS: Don't fuck with Braaq. He is our first respected member! :keke:
I could have sworn that was LW. Either way LW and I have been "respected" since before this site was the musclemecca.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I could have sworn that was LW. Either way LW and I have been "respected" since before this site was the musclemecca.

LW was a MOD... you were the first "Respected" member in mecca, LW got put in the class when it was made. So I guess I would just be the first voted in member along with Daniel. :wutyousay:

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LW was a MOD... you were the first "Respected" member in mecca, LW got put in the class when it was made. So I guess I would just be the first voted in member along with Daniel. :wutyousay:

The new "respected" label is totally different. And I believe LW was in the old category together with IS, Tim and MADMAX.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
except tweak with his dark past..

tweak was batman?

shit! I didn't have a clue!

columbo-1.jpg