• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Reversing Gyno?

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My roomate did a pro-steroid, Oxodrol-12, last summer and ignored my advice that he needed a proper post cycle. He only took it for a week and so he assumed he wouldnt need a post cycle and then within a couple of months he had a couple of nice fat deposits under his nipples. Nothing really bad but he is obviously self concious about it now. I know the only true cure is surgery but, I read this on a site about Tomoxifen possible being able to reverse gyno????? Would it be worth the money for him to get some and give it a try??

"With Tamoxifen citrate it is possible to reverse an existing growth process of deceased tissue and prevent further growth. The growth of certain tissues is stimulated by the body's own estrogen hormone. This is especially true for the breast glands in men and women since the body has a large number of estrogen receptors at these glands which can bond with the estrogens present in the blood. If the bodies own estrogen level is unusu-ally high an undesired growth of breast glands occurs."

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i've heard that if you begin to see gyno occuring (during or post cycle) and you nip it in the butt real quick with some nolva it is reversible to a certain degree, but for the amount of time your friend has had it i would say surgery is the only real option to get back to normal. i have had very mild gyno since i was in 5th grade and i have used nolvadex twice as part of my PCT and it has made no difference in the size of the lumps :dunnodude:. sorry bro i think if he really wants it gone he's going to have to go under the knife. doesn't hurt to try some nolva tho its not like it's expensive so i would at least give it a shot

faiz

faiz

Nolva can help but he needs to use Letro/ Ferma and some nolva to reverse gyno..

Something like this

Day 1 - 0.25mg/ED
Day 2 - 0.5mg/ED
Day 3 - 0.75mg/ED
Day 4 - 1.0mg/ED
Day 5 - 1.5mg/ED
Day 6 - 2.0mg/ED
Day 7 - 2.5mg/ED

reach a dose that starts to reduce the lump or puffieness. stay at that dose for around 30-40 days and then ramp down, whilst adding 10-20mg/ED Nolva .

L

lifterjaydawg

definitely go with the letro.

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

I am not sure how effective it will be after this amount of time i would seek a medical opinion:xyxthumbs:

mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't mean to steal your thread but I have a stupid question. I have never taken any AAS but developed slight gyno when I started puberty. Is there any way to take like an estrogen blocker or something of that nature to get rid of it? Or is it too late? I don't want surgery (unless it isn't expensive).

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't mean to steal your thread but I have a stupid question. I have never taken any AAS but developed slight gyno when I started puberty. Is there any way to take like an estrogen blocker or something of that nature to get rid of it? Or is it too late? I don't want surgery (unless it isn't expensive).

This is the reason I started to lift. Puberty Gyno, you can take Letro or any other thing that a Bodybuilder would and "hope" it would go away but surgery is most likely the only way you will get it to totally go away. I still have mine, Letro, Raloxifin, Nolva, none of it worked for me.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
i have a bad case of gyno since puberty... if there was a drug that could get rid of it.. i would certainly give it a look!!!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i have a bad case of gyno since puberty... if there was a drug that could get rid of it.. i would certainly give it a look!!!

look into Nolva (doubt it will work with you), Letro (maybe works on some) and Raloxifine (newer and some claim it works) I forget how old you are but if it wasn't that long ago you have a chance at reversing it. I wish I would have known at a younger age. I wouldn't be stuck with my gyno then.