• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Rey Mysterio suspended!

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
by Bill Behrens
Aug 27, 2009

wwe.com/inside/news/869043

wwe.com is reporting that Oscar Gutierrez (Rey Mysterio, Jr) has been suspended for

30 days for a welness violation beginning Wednesday, September 2.
....
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
i didnt see him as an oscar. probs cause of the mask i guess. he must of got caught with the pot. jeff hardy retires rey rey suspended. smackdowns 2 biggest faces. edge will come back as a face ? :)
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
who cares, the undertaker is back and ready to become champion!!
 
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
1,274
Points
38
I've almost quit watching completely, Monday nights have started to suck with the guest host thing, its been the same story line forever...... lame
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Shame he wasn't fired.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
^^ but what did he actually do?
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
really!? that's sucks, who will become continental champ?
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
really!? that's sucks, who will become continental champ?

DolphZiggler-1.png
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
photo doesnt work man
 

Similar threads

P
Replies
4
Views
3K
thedon
thedon
Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
545
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
0
Views
598
MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleMecca Crew
Top