• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Rhonda Rousey on RAW

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 30, 2018
Messages
506
Points
18
Thats kind a low blow as they say in boxing to hit her in her injured ribs- but you can bet this fight was scripted and the winner was chosen in advance(haha)- and I heard that the referee's get put in the match to instruct the wrestlers what to do next. So is it fake or real- it's not really fake because the wrestlers still get hurt from jumping off of things and from fighting because they are acting out a scene. I think maybe Rhonda Rousey probably was hurting though, if her ribs were really that sore.
 
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
Thats kind a low blow as they say in boxing to hit her in her injured ribs- but you can bet this fight was scripted and the winner was chosen in advance(haha)- and I heard that the referee's get put in the match to instruct the wrestlers what to do next. So is it fake or real- it's not really fake because the wrestlers still get hurt from jumping off of things and from fighting because they are acting out a scene. I think maybe Rhonda Rousey probably was hurting though, if her ribs were really that sore.

I fully agree that the winner is chosen in advance. That's the downside of wrestling as against the real physical sports like boxing and mixed martial arts. By the way, do we know if the rib injury of Rousey is for real or just part of the drama? I remember the days of Andre The Giant when the wrestling organization was trying to create an image that their kind of wrestling was for real. But we all know it is not.
 

Similar threads

MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
0
Views
2K
MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleMecca Crew
SteelPhysique
Replies
0
Views
221
SteelPhysique
SteelPhysique
Top