• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ric Flair Refused To Have His Match Be The Main Event Of WrestleMania

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Source: prowrestling.net

Many wrestling fans were hopeful that Ric Flair's match against Shawn Michaels would be the final match to close out last night's WrestleMania XXIV. It turns out that Flair was offered the main event spot but turned it down.

There was a pitch made by a creative team member to have the final shot of WrestleMania be a spotlight on Flair's boots and robe. However, Flair strongly disagreed with those sentiments when the idea was brought up to him during a press conference held prior to the WWE Hall of Fame convention.

Flair told reporters that nothing is more important than the title belts and insisted that his match with Michaels did not belong in the main event position.
What a class act :xyxthumbs:

P

Pain

VIP
Flair should've been world heavyweight champion going into mania and losing it to taker.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
did the undertaker keep his perfect wrestlemania record?

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^Yes he did.

P

Pain

VIP
Anyone else notice the last 3 wrestlemania main events have ended by submission? Kinda lame if you ask me.

Cena makes hhh tap 2006
Cena makes hbk tap 2007
Taker makes edge tap 2008

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Anyone else notice the last 3 wrestlemania main events have ended by submission? Kinda lame if you ask me.

Cena makes hhh tap 2006
Cena makes hbk tap 2007
Taker makes edge tap 2008
I liked the finish to Taker & Edge's match.