• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Rice to build the bulk

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
I had seen the interview with Kai who is a popular 16-year old basketball player here because he stands 7 feet 2 inches. He is very slender though and he eats a lot to build the bulk that would make him more effective in basketball. From his own mouth, Kai said that he eats 12 cups of rice in one sitting that's why he is ashamed to eat in restaurants that offer unlimited rice. I was surprised that a thin guy could eat that much rice. His father who is 6 feet 6 inches said that he could only eat 4 cups.
 
Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2018
Messages
415
Points
18
Rice is full of carbohydrates which serves as the body's fuel which is good for our body, it produces energy more so for active teenagers. It's also rich in Iron and Calcium which makes our bones stronger. It's also vitamin packed with Niacin, Thiamine and Riboflavin which are good in maintaining a good metabolism.
 
Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 30, 2018
Messages
506
Points
18
Rice would be good for some massive gains, and especially after your hard training. Hard training expends muscle glycogen to fuel your workout while elevating levels of the catabolic hormone cortisol- post-workout is a great time for this white rice, because it's a fast digesting meal.
 
Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
630
Points
18
Rice contains lots of carbs and it's definitely good for one's health and calories intake. There are some people who are very addicted to eating rice and I don't see anything wrong with it. Personally, I don't eat rice too often but I do eat it at least twice in a week.
 

Similar threads

Fadi Hussain
Replies
0
Views
118
Fadi Hussain
Fadi Hussain
TitanProgress
Replies
0
Views
241
TitanProgress
TitanProgress
Fadi Hussain
Replies
0
Views
135
Fadi Hussain
Fadi Hussain
Top