• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Rich Piana Updates Official Thread

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Updates, Pictures and Videos on Rich Piana!

SUPERMUTANT Rich Piana Leave Humanity Behind!


Episode 1 SUPERMUTANT Rich Piana Leave Humanity Behind



SERIES ONE Ep # 2 SUPERMUTANT Rich Piana Cars Tatts and Pitts


SERIES ONE Ep # 3 Feeding The SUPERMUTANT Rich Piana
 
Last edited by a moderator:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
re: Rich Piana Updates - Official Thread

There's something in his body that actually doesn't fit in the rest of his frame.... I think his chest is weak (or maybe with a strange shape), his delts look too bloated... mmmm
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
re: Rich Piana Updates - Official Thread

Syntholed as ****. He seems to have a good lifestyle though.
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
re: Rich Piana Updates - Official Thread

Syntholed as ****. He seems to have a good lifestyle though.

Syntholed or not ..guy looks freak as nobody!
Rich .. reminds me very much to Tom Prince
 
Last edited by a moderator:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
re: Rich Piana Updates - Official Thread

I saw him at the expo, looks like a cartoon.
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
re: Rich Piana Updates - Official Thread

He is just a US version of Zack Khan... a big clown on the road to no where!
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
re: Rich Piana Updates - Official Thread

He is just a US version of Zack Khan... a big clown on the road to no where!
Yeah! ..I dont KNOW ..why this guy kill his self 4 nothing!!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
re: Rich Piana Updates - Official Thread

Zach khan seems less synthetic than this guy.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
re: Rich Piana Updates - Official Thread

^^ In fact ZKK looks good, like a bodybuilder.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
re: Rich Piana Updates - Official Thread

LOL ZKK is miles ahead of this douche... and is actually a pro!
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
re: Rich Piana Updates - Official Thread

Rich Piana Seat Calves Raises 100 reps
 
Last edited by a moderator:
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
re: Rich Piana Updates - Official Thread

 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
re: Rich Piana Updates - Official Thread

Series #2 "Leaving Humanity Behind"
Ep. #5 Girls Just Wanna Have Fun with Rich Piana
 
Last edited by a moderator:
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
re: Rich Piana Updates - Official Thread

Workout During the 2013 Arnold Sports Festival Weekend Part 1.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
re: Rich Piana Updates - Official Thread

Rich Piana, Gabe Moen, Ron Partlow & Renaldo Gairy
take over The Muscle Beach Pit

 
Last edited by a moderator:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
re: Rich Piana Updates - Official Thread

....
Ep. #5 Girls Just Wanna Have Fun with Rich Piana
Sure they do... that's a no brainer. For the right amount of cash they would sit down and take Algebra lessons from him too
 
Last edited by a moderator:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
re: Rich Piana Updates - Official Thread

Rich Piana, Gabe Moen, Ron Partlow & Renaldo Gairy
take over The Muscle Beach Pit


"Good supplements" 1:56 :49:

It's low life morons like these guys that give the sport of BBing a bad name!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
re: Rich Piana Updates - Official Thread

For that reason is that I posting these videos!
thus creating the debate!
To try to define something without definition!

who is more legal, cleaner or perhaps more ethical and who is not!
Starting at my gym or sports center to the new supplement company

each time, I have more reason!
I think there are no bad names, the sport now everything is rotten bro!
no one escapes the index finger!

if we talk about sports olympic competition, no one escapes!
is so sad that top athletes come to talk of drugs!
I see that every day ..
but for me it's case closed and overcome! today .. and that things do not hurt me!

I think there are things in this life more cruel
The Olympic committee is clear that the word bodybuilding
not be in the list of sports ever.

So no matter friend
How or when many clamoring loudly for a sport named

Paki, for me these mutant clowns are like any other!
nobody has more sauce than anyone!.

Rich Piana is fun, much more than many top ifbb pros!
Or not my good friend?


"Good supplements" 1:56 :49:

It's low life morons like these guys that give the sport of BBing a bad name!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Similar threads

MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
1
Views
814
KaiGold
KaiGold
rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
5K
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
underbody
Replies
0
Views
2K
underbody
underbody
Top