• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Rich Piana's girl, Sara Heimis

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Underbody recently posted about Rich Piana which led me to find out about his gorgeous girlfriend, Sara Heimis!
I really thought she was hit enough to get her very own thread!

Here are a few picks of the beautiful Sara Heimis! Feel free to add more!

Sara Heimis

Sara Heimis2

Sara2

Sara3

Here are some pics of Sara Heimis with Rich Piana

Sara Heimis3

Sara1

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

She is hot what a body

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't care how Piana rates as a bodybuilder if he can pull that.

G

gats

Great pair of legs. I think she went a little over the top on the implants but maybe that is just me.

R

rz3300

Banned
Well she is very beautiful, and seems like a great girl for a body builder. I remember that I always had trouble finding women who enjoyed working out as much as I do, and while I am not as into body building as others, knowing the ins and outs of the sport is something that you kind of need, but is hard to find. When you can share that love for the gym and for your body, though, that is a beautiful thing and it looks like these two have that, so good for them. It always makes me happy to see other people who have found their happiness in others, so thanks for sharing.

V

vinisouz

Nowadays, she got divorce. There are several news above the internet that she got married to conquest a green card. Moreover, Rich Piana posted a video in youtube where explained all situation.

K

Kins

Nowadays, she got divorce. There are several news above the internet that she got married to conquest a green card. Moreover, Rich Piana posted a video in youtube where explained all situation.

Rich died a few months back.