• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Richard Sandrak "Little Hercules" at 16 yrs old

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Nice post

he looks better when he was an eight year old kid rather than he does now

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His face looks pretty much the same. :D

He haven't gained that much muscle since...

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
really sad his childhood story, also a fucking psycho father, he could train him in martial arts from a little kid, but lifting from that age!!! good to hear that now is healthy and has a normal life, wish him good luck in the future :2:

ps:very impressive his high kick standing on an exercise ball at 1:56 mins :ughnoes:

warpig

warpig

did I see some gyno now??!?!?!?! hmmmmmmm

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Glad he did the right thing and called the cops on his dad
it would've been much worse if not he did.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sad story, I bet his body will be in bad shape as he ages. From what I remember the initial reports said that his dad was giving him protein shakes with a powder formed pro horomone that way he wouldnt fail drug test.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I still feel bad for the kid. Bodybuilding is a wonderful sport, but for his dad to use that to make money off of him at such a young age was awful. I remember them saying his father had him maxing on bench at the age of 8 at like 185lbs.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
did I see some gyno now??!?!?!?! hmmmmmmm

the kid was going through puberty, everyone gets that

no toys?no skateboard? wtf??? thats insane. its hard to believe seriously, to think there are alot more phsyco fathers out there like that

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am amazed at how strong his personality is. After all that abuse, he seems confident and driven... amazing. Most people would crumble and fail after all that abuse and pushing from such a young age.

But not him... I just hope he is really that well, and that he is not crying behind camera.

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good to see that he has developed a balanced lifestyle. As mentioned above its truly amazing the personality that he developed even through his ordeal.

Most Muscular

Most Muscular

glad to see hes looking good and seems to have come out of it as a fairly strong person.

i was bigger than that when i was 16:keke:

HammerZC

HammerZC

needs some work on his lats :uhoh2:

But glad he is having a more "normal" life now.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he looks like a classic 16 year old kid. i was under the thinking that his father forced steroids on him at such a young age, and unless someone is lying on this vid, that doesn't seem to be the case. there should be no real damage to him and his development. it is an urban legen that working out at a young age stunts growth. as long as your epiphyseal plates (growth plates) remain unbroken and unclosed, you will continue on your natural development (i will try to find the studies i read sometime ago if anyone wants to see them). though what that father did was very unfortunate, this is the case of many fathers relationships with their sons when it comes to sports. they push and push so hard that it turns the kid off not only to the sport itself, but to his father as well. it happens a lot with mothers and their daughters when it comes to beauty pagents. not a really unique case and ultimately doesn't seem that it will hurt him in the long run based on the info presented in this video.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he looks like a classic 16 year old kid. i was under the thinking that his father forced steroids on him at such a young age, and unless someone is lying on this vid, that doesn't seem to be the case. there should be no real damage to him and his development. it is an urban legen that working out at a young age stunts growth. as long as your epiphyseal plates (growth plates) remain unbroken and unclosed, you will continue on your natural development (i will try to find the studies i read sometime ago if anyone wants to see them)

I have them if requested, yeah, it's usually only with REALLY heavy weights, but particularly with exercises that have a lot of "pounding" (depth jumps, gymnastics, etc).

He looks great, physically and emotionally. Though I'd doubt he wasn't given something, the gyno is awful suspect, I'd also imagine his father didn't give him proper PCT, so hopefully he doesn't need hormone replacement therapy for life.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ i wouldn't mind reading those if you can find them. nothing i have found on the subject has really given any real explanation how it can really stunt one's growth and has chalked it up as just a myth.

and one could still regain natural hormone levels without a PCT, it would just take far longer and would put the body in a rather unfortunate state temporarily, but still the testes should regain normal function over time correct?

P

Painispleasure

Nice post

he looks better when he was an eight year old kid rather than he does now

Thats funny how you gotta bash the kid. Im sure If he wanted to be bigger he would be. I think hes more concerned with being athletic and in shape rather then being huge. Also he might not be big because his hormones are all screwed up. Im 100% sure he was given something maybe something they couldnt test for or they cheated the drug test. Either way he was doing some sort of drug. If he had great genetics I would think he would look better than he does but maybe he doesnt care about appearance or he just started training again. Either way I dont think he will ever care to be a bodybuilder but just be good at what he used to do gymnastics and be fit.