• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

right way to come off 10 months of b&c?

M

Masaru

What would be the proper way to come off of 10 months of blast and cruise?

Will a significant muscle loss be caused by this stop?

Reactions: KaiGold
Q

quadzilla

Depends how long you planning on staying off? A good option would be jumping on peptides/ hgh!

M4BTEAM

M4BTEAM

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
HGH yes peptides like YK 11, RAD etc are still androgenic enough for you to not pct, trust me I went thru fertility on that and it stopped my HPTA from resetting. The method I prefer is 5,000 iu HCG at start of pct, start is dictated by what you last took so say NPP or long acting test that’s 3-4 weeks later though I’d start clomid the last month at 50 mg ED, if it’s prop 7 days later, follow? Then after that it’s 1,000 iu HCG EOD for 30-60 days longer is better with 50 mg clomid daily throughout, 20 mg nolvadex first 30 days and .25 mg adex EOD. Some GHRP6 would be good to help wit appetite, which will disappear. GH is better and you could run some slin IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOURE DOING. If not stay away from slin. Oddly I’ve found that clen during this time also provides a boost and does have that slight anabolic effect thru mTOR, but keep the dose low. If you’re clearing out for a reset of your system to return to normal age is a factor but I’d go at least 3 preferably 4 months. Oceans of leucine will help here too along with Co Q 10, PQQ, L-Carnitine and the Universal test stak products seem to work for me and mine.

Reactions: TalkAdmin, KaiGold and ArnoldS
M4BTEAM

M4BTEAM

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor

Age, length of overall use, height, weight, level of training commitment, this can’t be answered properly without this info

P

pgcc604

the best way to come off would be not to come off at all. take 200 mg of testosterone a week that's your off cycle

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

M4BTEAM

M4BTEAM

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
I agree I had a baby and realized. Competing wasn’t gonna happen so I dropped to 250 of sust a week and it’s working but I’m not pushing hard, soon as I do it’ll go up for recovery an assimilation of food.

M4BTEAM

M4BTEAM

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor

Of what? How much? Potentially no loss if done right and you stay on your training/food/sleep game but you need solid PCT and 500mg of test pct is different than a multiple compound, higher dose or long acting esters , hell a lot of substances take 4 weeks to clear out so if you’re running undeconate, Cyp, deca you’re gonna need a month or so to clear all that and you’ll either wanna a run prop or suspension until 4 weeks have passed or crazy HCG for 4 weeks then down to the HCG/HMG/clomid,adex standard pct mix