• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

RIP Joe Weider 1920 - 2013

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
sZMjAqm-1.png
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
holy ****! wtf man... 2013 is full bad news so far.

Today I just found that my barber, a man @ 62 y/o (was smoking a lot), also died. I used to know him since 2005. That's so sad.


RIP Joe Weider!
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
and somehow life must go on!
 
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
RIP Joe...hopefully we can hold off on more deaths in the BB community for a while now
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
^^ Agreed, when I clicked on new posts and my eye caught Ced's thread I thought it was Ced rip. Not funny
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
He achieved A LOT but sadly mostly for himself!!!!!
 
Ajthemeso

Ajthemeso

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2013
Messages
108
Points
18
rest in peace master blaster! your contributions to bodybuilding will never be forgotten!
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
He lived a LOOOOOOOONG life, so i't not that sad :) Thank you Weider for bodybuilding.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
RIP... We owe this man a lot.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
[video=youtube;qVraFPx2KwQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qVraFPx2KwQ[/video]





 

Similar threads

RockyBuilder
Replies
4
Views
229
LiftWithPurpose
LiftWithPurpose
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
167
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
0
Views
1K
MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleMecca Crew
Top