• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

RIP Leo Rex, aka Leo Longevity

  • Thread starter Bodybuilding News
  • Start date
Bodybuilding News

Bodybuilding News

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2013
Messages
3,336
Points
73
We are sorry to hear about the passing of Leo Rex, also known as Leo Longevity. The circumstances surrounding his death are unclear and further investigation may be necessary to determine what happened. Our condolences go out to his family, friends, and fans.

Leo Rex


William Bonac:
Yesterday night during my workout I got a message from a mutual friend that our friend @leoandlongevity has passed away.

With disbelief I put the phone down and let it sink in. After 30 min I picked up my phone and checked for confirmation unfortunately the information was correct. My condolences goes out to his Family & kid
And everyone who loves him.

As I write this message i am still in shock and just send him a message this morning I know he won’t reply but he sure will be reading it spiritually.🙏🏾❤️

Brother my only wish was to meet you in person and thank you in person for everything you have done for me and many others. You’re the most smartest, unselfish & intelligent man I have ever came across with. I’m fortunate to have known you, and to had you in my corner.

RIP my friend until we meet again my brother. 🕊️

Rest in Heaven young king. Gone but never forgotten!👑
 
Top