• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

RIP Leo Rex, aka Leo Longevity

• Thread starter Bodybuilding News
  • Start date
Bodybuilding News

Bodybuilding News

We are sorry to hear about the passing of Leo Rex, also known as Leo Longevity. The circumstances surrounding his death are unclear and further investigation may be necessary to determine what happened. Our condolences go out to his family, friends, and fans.

Leo Rex

William Bonac:
Yesterday night during my workout I got a message from a mutual friend that our friend @leoandlongevity has passed away.

With disbelief I put the phone down and let it sink in. After 30 min I picked up my phone and checked for confirmation unfortunately the information was correct. My condolences goes out to his Family & kid
And everyone who loves him.

As I write this message i am still in shock and just send him a message this morning I know he won’t reply but he sure will be reading it spiritually.🙏🏾❤️

Brother my only wish was to meet you in person and thank you in person for everything you have done for me and many others. You’re the most smartest, unselfish & intelligent man I have ever came across with. I’m fortunate to have known you, and to had you in my corner.

RIP my friend until we meet again my brother. 🕊️

Rest in Heaven young king. Gone but never forgotten!👑