• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

RIP Megan Elizabeth

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
I just heard this 28 year old female pro bodybuilder Megan Elizabeth has died. We don't know how she died yet.

RIP Megan Elizabeth. Condolences to her family and friends.



Megan Elizabeth rip


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
  • Like
Reactions: TalkAdmin and KaiGold
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
RIP...

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
  • Like
Reactions: TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Another one. It's so sad to see these all the time. RIP Megan.

Be careful guys.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
 

Similar threads

SerbMarko
Replies
7
Views
4K
Robcardu
Robcardu
Robcardu
Replies
22
Views
11K
Beau
Beau
Top