• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

RIP Novoa Mendez

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
We just lost another IFBB Pro Bodybuilder guys. His name was Novoa Mendez and he was from the Dominican Republic. He was friends with Victor Martinez who I believe is also from the Dominican Republic.

RIP Novoa Mendez
Novoa Mendez

This was what Victor Martinez said about the loss of his friend Novoa Mendez.
“Sad day today to hear the news that my fellow countrymen and pro bodybuilder @novoamendez has passed. @palofit informed us that he had some health complications that led to his passing.

I got the chance to compete with him in the Toronto pro show in 2013 and his physique caught my eyes because he was very impressive and after learning he was from the same side of town in the #dominicanrepublic el cibao I definitely had to make sure he was ok and understood the prejudging rules.

Sadly it was the last time we interacted even though I did invite him to all my shows I held in DR. I never got to see you again my friend,but one thing I can say for sure is that you were a very kind and good hearted man that never reached his full potential #rip thank you @npcnewsonlineofficialpage Jim Manion and @ifbbjondelarosa for making his dream come true and compete on the big stage @npcworldwiderd @ifbb_pro_league”

[INSTAGRAM]B-KnW37Fc7q[/INSTAGRAM]
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Damn as a fellow dominican big loos RIP
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Rip brother.

Anyone know what happened to him?

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
Jason_ke

Jason_ke

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2020
Messages
119
Points
18
What? This is some sad news. And true, as you say, he was a very kind and good hearted comrade. Didn't have a chance to meet him in person, but followed his channels. I have been following him so much that I feel I know him in person. May he Rest In Eternal Power.
 
Top