• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

RIP Ryeley Palfi

An unfortunate motorbike accident claimed the life of 19-year-old Ryeley Palfi, an aspiring bodybuilder in the Classic Physique category.
A motorbike accident claimed the life of Canadian bodybuilder Ryeley Palfi on June 8, 2022. He had been engaged in the collision for some time. He had just turned 19 years old. The teenage bodybuilder had aspirations of becoming a contestant in Classic Physique, but sadly, his life was cut terribly short before he could achieve that goal. The world of bodybuilding is experiencing yet another miserable day today.

Ryeley Palfi

Rick Palfi, Ryeley Palfi's own father, was the one who broke the news of his son's passing to the public first. He did so by posting a message on his son's Instagram account. He also shared further information and paid respect to his kid in a post that he made later on Facebook.
“RYELEY WAS IN A TRAGIC MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT LAST NIGHT. I DON’T KNOW HOW TO REACH OUT TO HIS FOLLOWERS. JUST KNOW HE DIDN’T FEEL ANY PAIN. I LOVE YOU SON SO MUCH 💔 I CAN’T EVEN FN BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING 💔💔❤️

monsterlabstore

monsterlabstore

What a tragic loss. So young with so much potential. He would've been one of the greats. Thoughts and prayers go to his family and friends.

Reactions: TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
I know brother. I hate when this stuff happens. Dude was just a kid really.

Reactions: monsterlabstore