• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

RIP Sergio Fernandez

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Sergio Fernandez is dead at only 41 years old. RIP. Sergio Fernandez was an NPC bodybuilder. He was killed after a robbery attempt after he left his gym.

This was posted by his wife, Alessa De Leon. Sergio Fernandez is survived by his wife and baby who is only 4 months old. His name is David. Our hearts go out to them.
Here is a link to the gofundme page if you would like to help the family.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
very sad new :(
rip sergio

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
DSC 1326 ISZWFQOHXP

DSC 1327 BGQIBGNYKV

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
This was posted by Sergio's wife.

“WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT WHAT WOULD BE OUR LAST PICTURE TOGETHER. WHAT WOULD BE OUR FINAL DATE, THE LAST DESSERT. OUR LAST FAMILY DAY, THE LAST TIME YOU SAW DAVID’S FACE AND HOW EACH TIME HE MOVED AND GREW. WHO WOULD SAY IT BUT I KNOW THAT GOD HAS A PURPOSE FOR OUR LIVES.

THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME THAT LAST FAMILY OUTING, FOR ALWAYS BEING ON THE LOOKOUT FOR US. KNOW THAT NICK IS RESTLESS AT HOME AND WANTS TO TAKE A WALK WITH US IN THE PARK, KNOW WHEN HE’S HUNGRY, SLEEPY, UNCOMFORTABLE FROM THE DIAPER. FOR THAT AND MORE, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU MY DARLING, MY LIFE, MY LOVE.”

RIP Sergio..

• Sad
Reactions: underbody
C

ColtonRobertson

Oh no, hearing about Sergio Fernandez's passing is heartbreaking.

C

ColtonRobertson

Only 41 years old, what a tragedy. 😔 The fact that he lost his life during a robbery attempt is just so sad and senseless. May he rest in peace. It's a reminder of how fragile life can be in times like these.

Last edited by a moderator: